Sign in to follow this  
Rubix

Hello~

Hi, I've been hanging around the sG ZE servers for the past several months and really enjoy it.  I joined the website so I could donate to be a supporter of the GO servers and though I would hang around the forums a bit.  For video games nowadays I mainly play PC games.  I really like anime and am actually a president of anime club at my university.  I'm a computer science student.  So thanks sG for the super awesome ZE server.

Yo rubix nice to see more players from ze joining the community. Dont be afraid to ask any questions if you have any and be sure to check out all of the servers if you ever plan on joining sG.

Also is your anime club filled with white people?

hqdefault105.jpg

No that is not even close to what we do.. this is what we actually do except we're all guys dressed up like that:

In all seriousness, we watch anime and play games.  That's practically it in a nutshell.

Edited by Rubix

No that is not even close to what we do.. this is what we actually do except we're all guys dressed up like that:

In all seriousness, we watch anime and play games.  That's practically it in a nutshell.

Lmao.

Welcome

Admits to cross dressing in Anime girl costumes within less then 10 post.......I think you'll fit in. WELCOME

We don't actually.  Although perhaps we should.

P.S Vividred operations is awesome.

Yo rubix nice to see more players from ze joining the community. Dont be afraid to ask any questions if you have any and be sure to check out all of the servers if you ever plan on joining sG.

Also is your anime club filled with white people?

Don't trust this guy, he steals stuff!

Welcome

LoL made me laugh when i read that, Hi and welcome to the Forum . :D