Sign in to follow this  
Blackbid

Zombie Mod Spearhead!

Oh god there were so many zm_lilac maps that it wasnt even funny. Also, 24/7 Lilac were so fun for some reason even though it was the same map over and over.

If we could somehow get the server settings similar to SCA's Zombie Apocalypse server, we could merge zm and ze together. 

Well anyways ZE is really doing well right now so I wouldnt want to do anything with the server that might accidentally kill the server.

zm and ze together was not a hit lsat time trust me, that wil kill ZE one more time

If we get another ZM server going, I think it should remain on CSS. Physics in CSGO would not be ideal for zm as knock back isn't right. People will also exploit the jump glitch.

Edited by Velo

I don't know why but some maps get the prop right to where you can't jump through it. i.e titanic. So I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Sounds like a lot of fun. btw is teamwork real in zombies?

I don't know why but some maps get the prop right to where you can't jump through it. i.e titanic. So I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Sounds like a lot of fun. btw is teamwork real in zombies?

lolno hold W + M1 and thats it for zombies.

Believe it or not, it really did used to be. Some maps had quite large rooms with multiple enterances, so you'd get 2 or 3 guys in there to construct their own individual barricades. Then you'd work as a team to keep them all up.

Anybody remember the generic sofa on sofa formation, with two vending machines standing up behind them. 

There used to be so many tricks to a good cade in ZM, damn I miss that mod. 

Yea the only way you could do it is if you use the original ze maps like helicopter run or the first boat run. Majority would have to case and survival maps, anybody remember zm_bumfight on the old uv server... And a few escape maps. Boo I'm feeling nostalgic.

Yea the only way you could do it is if you use the original ze maps like helicopter run or the first boat run. Majority would have to case and survival maps, anybody remember zm_bumfight on the old uv server... And a few escape maps. Boo I'm feeling nostalgic.

zm_atix_helicopter and boatescape?

Two great classic maps.

zm_atix_helicopter and boatescape?

Two great classic maps.

Yes! You have just earned x10 respect. (This is obviously a massive thing...) 

Edited by Rayne

Oh god all this talk of past maps is making me all nostalgic! 

If we don't get a new ZM server I may have to purchase my own and get these on there! 

Unlimited ammo makes it too hard as a zombie sometimes so nobody plays. You'd have unlimited ammo, but normal reload. Would be a waste of time having a normal ammo shotgun or ak if it wasn't unlimited ammo.

Agreeing with Rayne, thats what I meant to say. I think...

I think all the weapons should have 1000 rounds. That's how it was before :x

Sorry for the confusion :c

Edited by Blackie

Agreeing with Rayne, thats what I meant to say. I think...

I think all the weapons should have 1000 rounds. That's how it was before :x

Sorry for the confusion :c

1000 bullets would be to little, I run out of ammo in ZE and the rounds there are not as long as in ZM, also the amount you have to shoot is much higher in ZM

yet there are still zm servers still alive

the game mode is pretty fun and I miss watching all the zombies storm the last humans barricade to kill them

The prop menu is stupid and should never be put in a zm server btw >_>

I disagree the Prop menu makes the Ze servers more fun and should be put on the sG Ze server. you never know maybe the server can even get more famous than it already is

For example this old Cs:s zombie server is still populated and famous until this day. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/67.231.242.2:27015/

Edited by Kareem kotb

I disagree the Prop menu makes the Ze servers more fun and should be put on the sG Ze server. you never know maybe the server can even get more famous than it already is<br /><br />For example this old Cs:s zombie server is still populated and famous until this day. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/67.231.242.2:27015/

No pls

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII via Tapatalk 4.

Edited by Skotti

I'm going to have to disagree here. Propmenu on ZM was fun as shit. The absurdity of how stupidly creative you can get with the cades was just way too much fun and maybe at times, OP. While we did manage a ZM server back then with a really good following (Almost full every day), it slowly fell with the drama of Force army guy and other shit. The last Zm server we had didn't have propmenu and it was still fucking good, even on gametracker.

I just want a ZM server, if possible, with good settings and hopefully it can evolve from there, with or without propmenu. I'm willing to support it and play it like crazy, just like I did with the last ZM server we had.

Edited by HornyCat

I'm going to have to disagree here. Propmenu on ZM was fun as shit. The absurdity of how stupidly creative you can get with the cades was just way too much fu and maybe at times, OP. While we did manage a ZM server back then with a really good following (Almost full every day), it slowly fell with the drama of Force army guy and other shit. The last Zm server we had didn't have propmenu and it was still fucking good, even on gametracker.

I just want a ZM server, if possible, with good settings and hopefully it can evolve from there, with or without propmenu. I'm willing to support it and play it like crazy, just like I did with the last ZM server we had.

I agree fully, if prop menu is requested enough then fine, trial it out. I think a ZM server (not loads of stupid skins that take ages to download) with good settings and a few good addons. I'd happily quit my job and sit on it 24 hours a day. 

I'm going to have to disagree here. Propmenu on ZM was fun as shit. The absurdity of how stupidly creative you can get with the cades was just way too much fun and maybe at times, OP. While we did manage a ZM server back then with a really good following (Almost full every day), it slowly fell with the drama of Force army guy and other shit. The last Zm server we had didn't have propmenu and it was still fucking good, even on gametracker.

I agree fully, if prop menu is requested enough then fine, trial it out. I think a ZM server (not loads of stupid skins that take ages to download) with good settings and a few good addons. I'd happily quit my job and sit on it 24 hours a day. 

I asked a friend why the sG Ze server didn't have a prop menu, he told me because it would crash the server. Would abusing the prop menu really crash the server?

I asked a friend why the sG Ze server didn't have a prop menu, he told me because it would crash the server. Would abusing the prop menu really crash the server?

I wouldn't go as far as saying it crashes the server, but it definitely add's lag when used over and over. It also causes problems with the played model itself. 

I don't know what the new prop menu prop's are like, but the old ones we tried out on the server were a lot heavier than normal objects...you could find yourself stuck in one whilst pumping clips and clips into it just to move it, the E button didn't even work to get it off of you.

Personally, I don't see the point in prop menu, all of the original ZM maps have a perfect amount of objects to barricade yourself in a room with...there was never a need for extra's unless you were literally moronic and couldn't understand the correct concept for a stable barricade...where in created a level of skill in a ZM server, and teamwork...something I keep hearing we haven't got enough of in our servers...

BRING BACK ZM AND SACK OFF BF4!

This community was originally populated on a ZM server, I can't for the life of me understand we don't still have one.