Sign in to follow this  
Acebats

DERP hackers :/

I still play a fair bit, but I used to literally play 4+ hours a day in like 09/10, and you basically needed VA/SO to get staff.

True of me as well, when I joined I'd be on at least 6 hours a day without fail. Now I don't even have a working PC!

There are still older clan members who play the server, take Rootbeer(SO) for example but most older fags don't play as regularly as new people.

Hence why they don't have SO for that server.

Dogs you really can't use that logic since apply for recruit generally implies they want to join and are most active during that 1 month. I would prefer the logic of giving older members SO more than the new members don't know all the rules or only know the rules for 1 server. I mean lets apply the logic that since recruits are more active 9/10 times and remove all current SOs and replace them with brand new l1 members fresh off recruitment and watch the quality of the servers go down overall.

Dogs you really can't use that logic since apply for recruit generally implies they want to join and are most active during that 1 month. I would prefer the logic of giving older members SO more than the new members don't know all the rules or only know the rules for 1 server. I mean lets apply the logic that since recruits are more active 9/10 times and remove all current SOs and replace them with brand new l1 members fresh off recruitment and watch the quality of the servers go down overall.

1) Let's stop derailing the original topic of the thread.

2) That is also implying that they people we're giving it to only joined our servers at the time they applied. The majority of people who are given SO shortly after entering the clan are people who have played on the servers for many months prior to applying and have displayed their knowledge & ability to fulfill the role. More often than not, these people are more qualified for the role in comparison to older members.

1) Let's stop derailing the original topic of the thread.

2) That is also implying that they people we're giving it to only joined our servers at the time they applied. The majority of people who are given SO shortly after entering the clan are people who have played on the servers for many months prior to applying and have displayed their knowledge & ability to fulfill the role. More often than not, these people are more qualified for the role in comparison to older members.

I'm already missing iAF.

I'm sure everyone in their grandma's know how to use botnets to shut down servers for a few minutes and then brag about it on their twitter account

although if they actually did something a hacker would do like leak credit card info (target) then i would be impressed

but they sure as hell wouldn't brag about it on twitter whilist spouting shitty 9gag tier memes

I'm sure everyone in their grandma's know how to use botnets to shut down servers for a few minutes and then brag about it on their twitter account<br /><br />although if they actually did something a hacker would do like leak credit card info (target) then i would be impressed<br /><br />but they sure as hell wouldn't brag about it on twitter whilist spouting shitty 9gag tier memes

please explain how to use a botnet to shut something down for a few minutes. While it is trivial I doubt half this community, let alone any grandmothers would have a clue even if they had access to a functional botnet <br /><br /><br />The target breach was most likely also an exploit written by someone else and used against a known vulnerability, making it... The same thing <br /><br />Sent from my HTC Ville<br /><br />

Those fucking <br /> tags driz... those fucking tags!

But yeah, I don't know shit when it comes to ddos or wtf botnet is. I leave that shit to the networkers I know to handle.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

The tags just started popping up last tapatalk update, it's fucking annoying <br /><br />Sent from my HTC Ville<br /><br />

What is a botnet? (srsly, I don't know)

A bunch of "slave" computers being controlled by a "master" computer.

You can do things like have all the slaves ddos a certain server, maybe have various game bots, etc.

Basically a bunch of computers being controlled by one.