Sign in to follow this  
Anzhi.

Happy New Years!

We have 8 TTT SO's last I checked and 1 Cinema SO.

TTT

Jeff

Stabs

Siesan (#stopletyranny)

Nom noms

Coldfuse

Bulletford

Moflstomp

Jmafia/Moof

Cinema

Blackie~

Posted from my Galaxy Nexus

wot. 8 SOs and the server is only averaging at about 7 players.

ze is averaging at about 13 players and only has 2 active SOs. Unless if TTT gets active again like it did back then, I think some SOs should get moved to ze or something.

Edited by Groov

ze is averaging at about 13 players and only has 2 active SOs. Unless if TTT gets active again like it did back then, I think some SOs should get moved to ze or something.

I think that's why Siesan and Anzhi stepped down ; they're starting to reduce the number of active SO's.

TTT requires more attention than ZE, because of RDMs and a few other technicalities.

Similar to that in JB, therefore needing more SOs. ZE doesn't have such a problem. 

8 active SO's for a server that is averaging 10 or less people, no need for that much administration.

These comments are so far off from what really happens it is funny.

Back when TTT was extremely popular 8 active SOs was a blessing. Until you play TTT as an admin and watch as the RDM complaints start rolling in like a fucking avalanche please refrain from making wild assumptions.

EDIT: Didn't see that Dogs already posted.

Edited by Detective Nom Noms

These comments are so far off from what really happens it is funny.

Back when TTT was extremely popular 8 active SOs was a blessing. Until you play TTT as an admin and watch as the RDM complaints start rolling in like a fucking avalanche please refrain from making wild assumptions.

EDIT: Didn't see that Dogs already posted.

My god yes, I think JB is the only server currently that could come close to having to deal with the amount of admin work required. Even with just 8-10 people you usually get 1 RDM complaint a round which usually takes a few minutes to deal with. Once you hit 20-24 people it is every round you get 1 complaint and it can reach 3-4. It literally drains the will out of you to play TTT when you have that many complaints you have to deal with unless there are other admins to share the load.