Sign in to follow this  
HoeStomper

DayZ Life

so I heard everybody just kills each other on sight. from afar or in close quarters, not even a hello.

That's because of the environment to the game. You know it's a game, so there's no moral dillemma, and if you don't kill them on sight, and they do try to kill you on sight, you're at a disadvantage.

That's because of the environment to the game. You know it's a game, so there's no moral dillemma, and if you don't kill them on sight, and they do try to kill you on sight, you're at a disadvantage.

I am aware of that, I would expect to find people being untrustworthy of each other, but not at such a high rate. 

Noob players that never played the game before do it... The new thing to do now is take people hostage, tie them up and either make them drink bleach or swap blood and see if they get an infection.

Noob players that never played the game before do it... The new thing to do now is take people hostage, tie them up and either make them drink bleach or swap blood and see if they get an infection.

that is the kind of interaction I would expect more. it would be more agonizing. it sucks to be killed, you're going to lose your stuff anyway. 

So I've been thinking about getting Dayz, what are your thoughts on the game?

This, I'm considering buying this when I sort my PC out. 

I always liked when games had character customization.

I do, rainbow six on xbox360 had a wicked character customisation, loved it.

until they fix some shit, I wont play. pretty shitty when i first start out and a zombie kills me because i can't get out of a house in time.