Sign in to follow this  
Clarkus

This video is a one way ticket to hell.

/>

This isn't funny, fuck nigga, this makes me want to vote no on your app, fuck you. He was born less fortunate than you, be happy for all you

have.

Ok just because you have a disability doesn't make you any less fortunate than anyone else never think that. This guy has a great family that takes good care of him. Incase you guys didn't know this guy posted this video on his own behalf its suppose to be funny. He has plenty of over videos of himself doing funny shit like this on his channel go check it out if you don't believe me. I get how this could be miss understood like I was trying to make fun of him or somthing and I get that. Probably because of the title. this guy has a great family and a great life he is very fortunate hell he's probably more fortunate than me. I posted this cause it made me laugh alright not to degrade him or anyone

Ok just because you have a disability doesn't make you any less fortunate than anyone else never think that. This guy has a great family that takes good care of him. Incase you guys didn't know this guy posted this video on his own behalf its suppose to be funny. He has plenty of over videos of himself doing funny shit like this on his channel go check it out if you don't believe me. I get how this could be miss understood like I was trying to make fun of him or somthing and I get that. Probably because of the title. this guy has a great family and a great life he is very fortunate hell he's probably more fortunate than me. I posted this cause it made me laugh alright not to degrade him or anyone

Your grammar is appalling, first off. 

Secondly, it is okay for him to post these video's as they are obviously meant with good intent. You, on the other hand, haven't posted it that way and have waited until everybody has kicked off, to tell us you meant this with good intent?

Careful not to step in the bullshit everybody. 

Your grammar is appalling, first off. 

Secondly, it is okay for him to post these video's as they are obviously meant with good intent. You, on the other hand, haven't posted it that way and have waited until everybody has kicked off, to tell us you meant this with good intent?

Careful not to step in the bullshit everybody. 

200 years ago all the retarded people were just fed to the wolves by the age of 5

now theres like crime scene evidence and shit theres no adventure left in this world

200 years ago all the retarded people were just fed to the wolves by the age of 5

now theres like crime scene evidence and shit theres no adventure left in this world

Are you referring to the 300 film ha?

same idea, but spartans did it at birth by arbitrarily deciding which "strong" babies were worth keeping and threw the rest off a cliff

wolf part of 300 was hollywood vision quest

only the strong deserve to survive blah blah ect.

same idea, but spartans did it at birth by arbitrarily deciding which "strong" babies were worth keeping and threw the rest off a cliff

wolf part of 300 was hollywood vision quest

only the strong deserve to survive blah blah ect.

I assumed it may have been a slight exaggeration on their behalf, I'm still a bit wound up about the ignorance of the person who posted this video (more on point)

=\ This thread makes me angry and happy at the same time. Clarkus I am disappoint at you. But I'm happy to see others were just as bothered by you posting this as I. I worked for over a year caring for the mentally disabled so I could go on and on but. I won't.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

oh my god i don't understand why I cant laugh at a video that was intended to be funny.Just because he has a mental disability doesn't mean I'm like "Oh yeah this is hilarious because hes retarded" I'm not saying that at all. That's what you guys are making it out to be. His the way he ran up and down the vacuum cleaner store was random and fucking hilarious to me. I'm absolutely sure he posted this video as a comical video for viewers to laugh. Srry for offending you guys. I didn't think this community would be offended by this considering all of the other offencive shit sG posts and laughs about. I guess you guys are more sensitive on certain subjects than i thought. Im gonna try to end it here, I apologies. 

Edited by Clarkus Da Dolphin Trainer

oh my god i don't understand why I cant laugh at a video that was intended to be funny.Just because he has a mental disability doesn't mean I'm like "Oh yeah this is hilarious because hes retarded" I'm not saying that at all. That's what you guys are making it out to be. 

But like the title is essentially saying that you laughed because he's retarded

oh my god i don't understand why I cant laugh at a video that was intended to be funny.Just because he has a mental disability doesn't mean I'm like "Oh yeah this is hilarious because hes retarded" I'm not saying that at all. That's what you guys are making it out to be.

But like the title is essentially saying that you laughed because he's retarded

That's why I laughed

This is so hypocritical and bias as fuck. This clan will laugh at fucking anything, From Racism, 9/11 jokes, fucking anything offensive that have ever happened in the history of fucking ever. But until someone posts something about mental disability which i add again wasn't even the point of the fucking video. Everyone gets all butthurt and mad. 

This is so hypocritical and bias as fuck. This clan will laugh at fucking anything, From Racism, 9/11 jokes, fucking anything offensive that have ever happened in the history of fucking ever. But until someone posts something about mental disability which i add again wasn't even the point of the fucking video. Everyone gets all butthurt and mad.

Ever consider most people aren't offended, they just think you're an idiot and they didn't find it funny?

Edited by Goldentongue