Sign in to follow this  
yeet

First

you are now aware that demon is that [doge]fag who teamkills and stacks teams like a motherfucker but then comes into forums trying to take credit for the collective will of us bf4 players

how are zed serp and this dude SO's again?

throw drake in here for being a dumbass

I'm not a "doge fag" I've never spouted anything about that, you just assume I am. I teamkill zed and why do you get mad about that, his dick don't need no sukin so stop that vacume of a mouth. How do I stack teams, I didn't even have admin until like 2 hours ago haha I'm not taking credit for anything I just said what I did. You're just mad because I C4ed you while in a tank and get butthurt too easy at the fact that I have you muted because I think you're annoying. Maybe I got SO because I play the game a good amount, football season ended and that's when the faggornation attacked

fite me faggot

Edited by Demon

I'm not a "doge fag"

lol you had a [DOGE] clan tag for the longest time. 

also about team stacking whenever I checked the player list it always seemed like a bunch of sG people were on one side than a couple on the other along with a bunch of randoms. idk if that's demons fault though

Edited by jc4x4

lol you had a [DOGE] clan tag for the longest time. 

also about team stacking whenever I checked the player list it always seemed like a bunch of sG people were on one side than a couple on the other along with a bunch of randoms

Yeah I don't know where he got the team stacking thing from, also I did have the [DOGE] tag on (I'll admit) but that's because I never minded to change it. I first put it on there at level 5 and sorta wanted to have the same clan tag until level 100 but I stopped around 5 levels short

I give up, you guys win.....I can only take so many huge E-dicks at one time

Edited by Demon

I'm not a "doge fag" I've never spouted anything about that, you just assume I am. I teamkill zed and why do you get mad about that, his dick don't need no sukin so stop that vacume of a mouth. How do I stack teams, I didn't even have admin until like 2 hours ago haha I'm not taking credit for anything I just said what I did. You're just mad because I C4ed you while in a tank and get butthurt too easy at the fact that I have you muted because I think you're annoying.

fite me faggot

is this kid 13? leftover from the mitch era?

is this kid 13? leftover from the mitch era?

I wasn't really around when Mitch was here

I'm really 12 though

Demon as SO you can't be wearing other clan tags sG comes first and foremost and this was told to everyone when .ds came up... Also you are representing sG terribly right now and instead of answer questions and instead you are throwing gasoline in the fire seriously how did you get SO.

Demon as SO you can't be wearing other clan tags sG comes first and foremost and this was told to everyone when .ds came up... Also you are representing sG terribly right now and instead of answer questions and instead you are throwing gasoline in the fire seriously how did you get SO.

shut up just shut up just shut your fucking stupid baby mouth 

I'm not a "doge fag" I've never spouted anything about that, you just assume I am. I teamkill zed and why do you get mad about that, his dick don't need no sukin so stop that vacume of a mouth. How do I stack teams, I didn't even have admin until like 2 hours ago haha I'm not taking credit for anything I just said what I did. You're just mad because I C4ed you while in a tank and get butthurt too easy at the fact that I have you muted because I think you're annoying. Maybe I got SO because I play the game a good amount, football season ended and that's when the faggornation attacked

fite me faggot

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present you our primary SO for Syndicate Gamers' Battlefield 4 server! Congratulations Demon!

Edited by Drake

what admining does bf4 need anyways? don't most servers have bots that kick for whatever restrictions they have?

Nah, staff saw that 90% of sG's faggots played BF4 and wanted a server so they're giving them SO just so they can get high off power until the server dies in a week. 

Then we can make fun of them for being SO's on a one and done server.

Still up with a crappy population.

This thread has been an amazing read, don't think I've ever given out so many + and - rep's in one thread before!

Morale of the story, from what I can see.

Demon needs to grow a pair and stop team stacking, whilst jumping off this humongous high horse he's sitting on. 

Everybody against Demo are spot on with everything they're saying... The amount of times sG/UV have tried to branch out into other games, like TF2, BF3 and now BF4...They never work, stick to our strengths and our main user base, which is counter strike. There aren't nearly enough players to constantly support other games as everybody is focusing on WCS or ZE...

Shit, even JB is suffering now and that used to be full all the time as one of the most popular mod's in the game.

I understand we get plenty of donations to keep server maintenance and expansion going, but it needs to start being put into guarantee's instead of hopefuls. 

/Rant

Inb4 'You don't even play BF4' NO I DON'T ITS WANK. 

Sign in to follow this