Sign in to follow this  
AntyCrix

Dec. 3rd PC Update & China Rising Content

China Rising Content  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own the China Rising DLC?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If no, are you planning on purchasing China Rising DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Applicable
  3. 3. Should we include China Rising DLC in our server?

• Yes
    • No

Tomorrow's update will cover a few fixes for issues people have been having in-game, including:

- blur effect on soldiers that appears when Commanders use EMP attacks
- audio bug where audio randomly drops out while playing on certain multiplayer maps
- "one-hit kill bug" where occasionally damage from a single bullet is applied multiple times
- common crash that occurs when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu

The update will begin to roll out 1AM PST/3AM CST/10AM UTC December 3rd, followed by new China Rising content around 2AM PST/4 AM CST/11AM UTC December 3rd. Downtime will occur around these times as servers are being prepared to support this content.

Should we include China Rising content in our server? I know a lot of clan members didn't pre-order to receive the expansion, but it would boost our population if we did it even for a few days to get people used to China Rising maps.

Battlelog post

Edited by Drake

Maybe do a poll to see who has it before implementing it

I actually tried to edit the post to create a poll, can't do that.

I'll just make a new thread.

EDIT: Apparently I can't create polls.

Edited by Drake

i am a broke nigerian prince how am i supposed to pay for a game AND dlc?

I changed the poll, make sure you change your vote

i am a broke nigerian prince how am i supposed to pay for a game AND dlc?

Greeting good sir! You luck you are in. I also from Nigeria and just fell upon great fortune. My dear Uncle have passed away and left great financial wealth to me. I however cannot retrieve these funds since I have no money to afford a plane ticket. I need to fly to England to retrieve my funds.

I can tell you are kind soul and would be much willing to help me. If you where to wire me money for plane ticket I could pay you 10,000 euro for your troubles.

I patiently wait your response.

Greeting good sir! You luck you are in. I also from Nigeria and just fell upon great fortune. My dear Uncle have passed away and left great financial wealth to me. I however cannot retrieve these funds since I have no money to afford a plane ticket. I need to fly to England to retrieve my funds.

I can tell you are kind soul and would be much willing to help me. If you where to wire me money for plane ticket I could pay you 10,000 euro for your troubles.

I patiently wait your response.

L2_thumb.png

Tomorrow's update will cover a few fixes for issues people have been having in-game, including:

- "one-hit kill bug" where occasionally damage from a single bullet is applied multiple times

muh ump

Alright so looking at the polls I feel as if though we shouldn't include China Rising maps in our rotation mainly because of how many clan members don't have China Rising and aren't likely to buy the DLC.

I'm all for it though :)

It says that because of my premium membership to BF4 that I can now play China rising. 

All I bought was the 20 dollar edition from Origin.

Anyone else getting this?

(I have Battlefield 3 premium tho)

Sign in to follow this