Sign in to follow this  
Sketchmaticx

season 4 sucks dick

Some changes are better like the warding. very annoying if you're the only one to ward the whole map as it is very expensive and by the time you warded everything you can start all over again

Some changes are better like the warding. very annoying if you're the only one to ward the whole map as it is very expensive and by the time you warded everything you can start all over again

rofl free wards

"competitive" game

everybody head on over to dota2. its a fresh new game in which you can feed. plus all the characters are free.

rofl free wards

"competitive" game

everybody head on over to dota2. its a fresh new game in which you can feed. plus all the characters are free.

the wards aren't free, and I mean if i'm the only one that wards it costs a lot to get all those wards to cover critical places on the map

The warding changes result in less people warding.

Carry: I CANT WARD! I NEED GOLD!

SUPPORT: BUT THERES A CAP!

If you're the only fed person on your team and no one has enough money to ward, well guess what, you can't fully ward the map. Likewise you're putting your entire team further behind by forcing them to spend gold they're already low on. Take it as being bitter but after four years of playing League, it's not surprising they don't take a common sense approach to it and realize that all they need to do is encourage the playerbase to shift around warding or even teach newer players the concepts. Hell, maybe for once we could get them to actually attempt to tweak something instead of redoing it all over again. Instead we get a piss poor quick-fix that more than likely won't work and result in an increasingly belligerent attitude among many members of the player base.

Edited by Oreo

The warding changes result in less people warding.

Carry: I CANT WARD! I NEED GOLD!

SUPPORT: BUT THERES A CAP!

If you're the only fed person on your team and no one has enough money to ward, well guess what, you can't fully ward the map. Likewise you're putting your entire team further behind by forcing them to spend gold they're already low on. Take it as being bitter but after four years of playing League, it's not surprising they don't take a common sense approach to it and realize that all they need to do is encourage the playerbase to shift around warding or even teach newer players the concepts. Hell, maybe for once we could get them to actually attempt to tweak something instead of redoing it all over again. Instead we get a piss poor quick-fix that more than likely won't work and result in an increasingly belligerent attitude among many members of the player base.

Man if I have extra cash I always buy wards

Obv there are exceptions all the time.

Personally, it is of my opinion that it would have been better to just put in a feature that silently marks people who don't ward and put those people together in mm more often. And not tell anyone about the feature either.

Edited by Joscal

/> />

No warding is one of the worst changes. If you're at a skill level where you're the only one warding, that's going to remain unchanged. The only difference is, instead of being able to solo ward multiple parts of the map (such as : baron, dragon, enemy blue, enemy red, jungle entrances / exits, etc) you're going to have to pick 3 and only have those 3. It will actually overall lower the amount of vision seen in lower skill level games.

And yeah, Season 4 is awful. I don't understand why Riot felt the need to give supports enough gold to become a secondary mage on top of providing utility scaling. From what I've seen, all this did was kill traditional supports (such as Janna, Sona, etc) and forces more unusual supports (Annie, Fiddle, Zyra) to bot lane more. Why have all of that gold on a Sona (who had her ratios hard nerfed, btw) when you can have it on a Zyra? Not to mention they completely fucked the jungle. All of the changes to jungle items made them all significantly worse. Wriggles give shitty stats and requires 18+ minutes of pure farrming to end up giving you a tiny net-gain of gold. Lizard and Wraith will always be jokes compared to what the Golem gives (on top of them nerfing all 3 of them). Not to mention trinkets make playing Akali near impossible now. For the cost of 475 gold + hitting level 9, you have an item on a 90 sec CD that will grant true vision in a radius around the user for 10 seconds (2 seconds longer than what her smoke even lasts for, btw). You can also get 1 free ward that lasts longer than the CD of putting it down. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the Wight camp is a complete waste of time to the jungler too.

This season is awful so far, and it's only just begun.

Edited by Flt. Lt. Space Bugs

No warding is one of the worst changes. If you're at a skill level where you're the only one warding, that's going to remain unchanged. The only difference is, instead of being able to solo ward multiple parts of the map (such as : baron, dragon, enemy blue, enemy red, jungle entrances / exits, etc) you're going to have to pick 3 and only have those 3. It will actually overall lower the amount of vision seen in lower skill level games.

And yeah, Season 4 is awful. I don't understand why Riot felt the need to give supports enough gold to become a secondary mage on top of providing utility scaling. From what I've seen, all this did was kill traditional supports (such as Janna, Sona, etc) and forces more unusual supports (Annie, Fiddle, Zyra) to bot lane more. Why have all of that gold on a Sona (who had her ratios hard nerfed, btw) when you can have it on a Zyra? Not to mention they completely fucked the jungle. All of the changes to jungle items made them all significantly worse. Wriggles give shitty stats and requires 18+ minutes of pure farrming to end up giving you a tiny net-gain of gold. Lizard and Wraith will always be jokes compared to what the Golem gives (on top of them nerfing all 3 of them). Not to mention trinkets make playing Akali near impossible now. For the cost of 475 gold + hitting level 9, you have an item on a 90 sec CD that will grant true vision in a radius around the user for 10 seconds (2 seconds longer than what her smoke even lasts for, btw). You can also get 1 free ward that lasts longer than the CD of putting it down. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the Wight camp is a complete waste of time to the jungler too.

This season is awful so far, and it's only just begun.

tumblr_lpttusxzeV1qmh4ato1_400.jpg

Not everyone IIRC from reading S4 patch notes

It was a poke at Morello, not a representation of S4. If I was representing S4 it would be more like this;

Edited by Oreo

i was in plat 1 and the only one warding besides the support using trinket and buying a ward every now and then. he didnt even get the vision trinket because he's shit tier. 

i was mid

whatever they tried doing, isn't working, and it won't work. game is a steaming pile of shit