Sign in to follow this  
Kung?

Tough times.

I literally laughed hard, sorry, but it's true.  

You sound like you need to be the fuck outside, around people, you're thinking too much about stupid shit.  There is nothing more therapeutic then being out among peers.  

One of the reasons you might be depressed about it is because none are in to you, which is understandable, when I was chunky I got 0 play.  Just workout, get fresh cuts, get a job, buy cooler clothes, do things to  increase your confidence.

It's not that you're way to young, but you're so inexperienced with life which is why I can't take this shit seriously, you have yet to have even attempt anything, you're just sitting there in your room remaining stagnant instead of saying, "i'm young and full of life, why is this thought even crossing my fucking head? I have my whole life ahead of me!"

nothing wrong with being gay or coming down to terms with it, but to ponder on the thought at your age with your level of inexperience is silly, at your age I was upstate NY, in tournaments for little league baseball not GIVING A SHIT about anything but the game.

#instagramstraightflexin#swag#teamgetswole#workhardplayhard#gainz

anyways go to gym and get swole then all the ladies will love you. Ask Jmafia he knows  ;)

If you don't want to take meds to feel better. Eat healthier and go get an endorphin release, do some physical activities and stop being gay.

How so? I haven't been coming at you at all, no idea why you would assume that.

I don't think this thread is about the little squabble between Oreo and Knox.

Edited by Ryziou

When I was depressed I bought green (or any good tea) turned music on and lighted a incent and set in my room and relax think about your happy place. I texted people I was close to like my friends and just stayed away from drama. Drama would always piss me off so I usally stayed off social media. But if you need to talk message me.

Honestly at your current age and being unsure whether or not you're gay, you really need to just let this depression phase pass. Like others have said, go do stuff; don't block yourself out from the world. Find a friend or parents to talk to about how you feel. You be ight, kid.

since I'm starting to lose interest in girls which I'm ironically proud of.

If you're proud, then you have nothing to be depressed about. Pretty much all of us have been depressed at one point in our lives - I dealt with it on and off throughout middle school - but at the end of the day it gets better. Some feel-good shit to remind you that there are people on your side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP4clbHc4Xg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfQJ_V9K3EM

If you need someone to talk, you have me on steam, just PM me.

When I was depressed I bought green (or any good tea)" 

Don't smoke weed, it will probably not make depression any better in the long run. On the other hand, drinking tea is a good way to calm your nerves so do that :D. Otherwise man, you really need to really learn to accept things as they are.  Why fight something you can't change, and like many other people in this thread have said, get some confidence. Do things you are proud to say you have been doing, do it for yourself.

/>

Don't smoke weed, it will probably not make depression any better in the long run. On the other hand, drinking tea is a good way to calm your nerves so do that :D. Otherwise man, you really need to really learn to accept things as they are. Why fight something you can't change, and like many other people in this thread have said, get some confidence. Do things you are proud to say you have been doing, do it for yourself.

fuck I meant green tea :/