Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

Pong Grenades

Doesn't seem to do a lot of damage. How many bounces before it stops and blows up?

The plugin that's from has an infinite number of bounces, but that could be limited. I was more thinking of limiting it by time than by bounces, though. And the amount of damage is the same amount as if a grenade exploded right next to you.

I have an idea! Make it so that it tracks the nearest enemy. Forward me the code so I can take a look if that is possible,

It's linked in the video description: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=229312

That would be incredible and definitely possible. You'd just have to have it turn towards the nearest enemy every half second or so.

Apparently someone made something similar for CS:S but it no longer works for CS:GO : http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=108964

that missile plugin actually works fine for CS:GO, i used it for a long time on a JB server. it has errors in SM log but they don't crash or do anything detrimental.

but while we're on the subject of cool grenade plugins, here's this Cluster Bomb one:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=194963

works fine, btw. i actually had it redesigned to function off of admin chat command, so if ur interested in that version let me know. it's a very cool plugin, needless to say.

I think it would be intersting,more logical that it well be a skilled instead of being a purchased item, and I think it would be fun as well!

Edited by twochainzz

Homing grenades oh my fucking god yes.

Homing + Pong = sit at spawn throwing hundreds of grenades they just keep bouncing until it locks onto someone ahaha, then just watch grenade after grenade go after them.

Homing grenades oh my fucking god yes.

Homing + Pong = sit at spawn throwing hundreds of grenades they just keep bouncing until it locks onto someone ahaha, then just watch grenade after grenade go after them.

won't work if there's like 5-10s life time on the nades

I think making it a shopmenu item would be a lot better then limiting it to a race. Would make people actually want to buy and use grenades, and make it another money sink at probably around 3-5k depending how op it turns out to be.

I can just imagine the orcish horde throwing pong nades and laughing as it slaughters unfortunate people around corners. It sounds pretty awesome.

Throw one down Long Hall in office and get 4 kills... yep

I think making it a shopmenu item would be a lot better then limiting it to a race. Would make people actually want to buy and use grenades, and make it another money sink at probably around 3-5k depending how op it turns out to be.

Do we really want everyone to be able to throw homing grenades? Each and everyone will blow up on you, dealing 90+ damage almost all the time once people know how to toss them. Do we want that in our server? If yes, there are also many races that will take advantage of this, such as Orcs. And Senseis. Oh god the bash grenades. Please don't give me this, I can hear the crying already.

/>

Do we really want everyone to be able to throw homing grenades? Each and everyone will blow up on you, dealing 90+ damage almost all the time once people know how to toss them. Do we want that in our server? If yes, there are also many races that will take advantage of this, such as Orcs. And Senseis. Oh god the bash grenades. Please don't give me this, I can hear the crying already.

This. I'd rather see it implemented into unique races. Vex did a good job with one such idea so far.

We don't need homing grenades, then there will be grenades flying around all over the map.

Edited by MadLlama