Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

I need to impress someone with cars

Corvair is a rear engine rear wheel drive flat six boxer motor. Makes a great alternative to dune buggys as compared to a vw bug.

Every 50k miles though you have to tear apart the motor and swap the pistons to the opposite side to prevent uneven wear. 

What else you need to know? 

you wouldn't wanna move to KY

I think arizona or texas would be worse than KY. The car scene down there is nuts. But then again, every other sports car you see is a c6 vette...

you wouldn't wanna move to KY

I think arizona or texas would be worse than KY. The car scene down there is nuts. But then again, every other sports car you see is a c6 vette...
In Texas people don't care about cars.... Mexicans rocking a beanerado truck

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

LOL I live in bowling green kentucky so you know A vette is one of the most popular cars since we are the town that has the Corvette plant , Also once a year we have the annual corvette meet up thing and shit ton of vette drivers meet up in my hometown crazy stuff.

Corvair is a rear engine rear wheel drive flat six boxer motor. Makes a great alternative to dune buggys as compared to a vw bug.

Every 50k miles though you have to tear apart the motor and swap the pistons to the opposite side to prevent uneven wear. 

Don't they have an issue with cooling? I remember hearing that from someone but I can't remember.. 

I believe so. Rear engine air cooled vehicles don't work so well.

Just fill the radiator up with liquid nitrogen instead of antifreeze.

skotti gotta save him lol