Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

How to carry yourself out of bronze / silver

ITT: NERDS 

ALSO RIVEN IS FUCKING GAY FUCK THAT. Before I left on my pilgrimage to Dota 2 she was pretty fucking broken. I come back and she's still just as stupid I don't get it. Does Riot know shit about balancing? Also this was like a year ago maybe idk lol.  

LOL, because Dota 2 is the most balanced game ever.

And as for the Riven suggestion it's solid. He never said that Riven is the only way through bronze/silver, just a good champion to learn to play. Nor is he saying to only play Riven. He just said this is what worked for him.

If you guys are looking for builds, I find mobafire to be pretty good. Of course, don't get stuck on one build and think this is the only way to play but they are good for learning the basics of the champs, etc.

LOL, because Dota 2 is the most balanced game ever.

And as for the Riven suggestion it's solid. He never said that Riven is the only way through bronze/silver, just a good champion to learn to play. Nor is he saying to only play Riven. He just said this is what worked for him.

If you guys are looking for builds, I find mobafire to be pretty good. Of course, don't get stuck on one build and think this is the only way to play but they are good for learning the basics of the champs, etc.

Yeah I didn't say you should play Riven 24/7 I'm just saying she's a good champ to carry with if you practice her a bit.

Isnt wukong/leesin still good against riven? When I played I just used those if enemy picked riven. Even if you can't win the lane, those two still perform better in team fights.

Riven beats wukong, not sure about leesin though, need the skills to doge his Q and he's so slippery.

Fucking miserable, i wrecked top with riven and the bottom lane and middle just were terrible. Lux landed 0 ultimates. ashe arrowed wrong person :( Forever silver

What was your score? And yes your team needs to do somewhat decent to win even if you carry :(

I play jax, He is already OP as hell just build like infinity edge, Blood thirster, Trinity forcce , runmans hurricane , nashors tooth and Phantom dancer. and your pretty much set with that build The runes I am working on buying (Im only level 18) is attack speed marks the 410 IP ones then Armour then More attack speed It really helps you beginning game and end game you're unstoppable (Ive played jax with these runes on my Bros gold 1)  

I play jax, He is already OP as hell just build like infinity edge, Blood thirster, Trinity forcce , runmans hurricane , nashors tooth and Phantom dancer. and your pretty much set with that build The runes I am working on buying (Im only level 18) is attack speed marks the 410 IP ones then Armour then More attack speed It really helps you beginning game and end game you're unstoppable (Ive played jax with these runes on my Bros gold 1)  

why not blade of the ruined king? has slow active, true damage attack speed and life steal pretty much everything jax needs

Fucking miserable, i wrecked top with riven and the bottom lane and middle just were terrible. Lux landed 0 ultimates. ashe arrowed wrong person :( Forever silver

Get fed, roam, give away kills even if they are useless, getting them a kill or two helps a lot in team fights.

Can't really stress the roam part enough, fuck over their jungler, and mid lane whenever you get the chance.Just showing your face every now and then helps.

#Edit, also make sure to win early, Riven becomes rather useless herself late game.

Edited by Lindseth

/>/>

Why the fuck would you build a runaan's hurricane on Jax? Edited by IntoxicatedDog

why not blade of the ruined king? has slow active, true damage attack speed and life steal pretty much everything jax needs

Actually I usally do build that Instead of the RUnmans hurricane but I couldnt think of what BORK was called at that moment

Edited by VeXeR

troll_singed_by_tinelia-d4npbj0.jpg

yall bitches, heres the only hero you need

Riven beat the shit out of Singed though.

So far Renekton's been the hard counter for me as Riven. Irelia and Jax are a bit hard but you can outplay them.

Edited by Master Chief

/>/>

troll_singed_by_tinelia-d4npbj0.jpg

yall bitches, heres the only hero you need

I tried playing singed lets just say 7\18= 15 minute loss on 3's

Edit: mastercheif have you played against a fiora or katrina? Fiora got buffed hard recently.

Edited by VeXeR

well, your last 5 Riven games, you only have 1 game with a positive K/D, and have lost more than you have won... So I wouldnt trust this. The points Oreo makes are good, you don't have to play to win all the time, play to improve your own game, whether its mechanics, map control, or farming. Only then will you get out of silver.

I started this season as a bronze 4, I got my gold last week. 

Realistically, you should feel comfortable playing at least 3 champs in each role.

well, your last 5 Riven games, you only have 1 game with a positive K/D, and have lost more than you have won... So I wouldnt trust this. The points Oreo makes are good, you don't have to play to win all the time, play to improve your own game, whether its mechanics, map control, or farming. Only then will you get out of silver.

I started this season as a bronze 4, I got my gold last week. 

Realistically, you should feel comfortable playing at least 3 champs in each role.

Won 2 ranked, lost 1. 

in the 1 ranked game i lost we had 2 mids (as you can see) orianna decided to go support, noct didn't help any lane but proposed to invade their blue and then die. because of that invade Jax got ahead early and it was gg. idk how that noct is silver 3 

I just need to practice my Riven and learn all matchups. And ofc you need to know other champs, got Jax Renenkton shen irelia and garen waiting for action, got j4 and vi for jungle, zed orianna ahri etc mid, cait draven vayne corki adc and sona zyra thresh nami for support.

And ofc map control is important, like i said i always ward and not only as a support role.

Edited by Master Chief