Sign in to follow this  
Siesan

Women Battle Online Anti-Women Hate From the 'Manosphere'

Wtf are women doing on the internet? shouldn't they be in the kitchen?

Women don't actually exist on the internet.

EDIT: And this news story is fucking stupid as it is, there was a female president in Call of Duty Black Ops II, a woman leads a squad in Battlefield 4, what more do they fucking want?

I want EQUAL rights god dammit, not unequal rights.

Edited by BoondockBrutha

Meanwhile, people all over the internet post the same shit to people despite race, sexuality, or gender.

Making yourself transparent on the internet is just an invitation for people to use shit they KNOW will strike a chord with you.

I guess you learn the hard way, though.

I'm a white, (upper-ish?) middle class male, fuck me right?

jonah.jpg

By the way, any article that quotes Anita Sarkeesian as "testimony" or an "expert" does not warrant attention, in my opinion.

I also think MRAs are stupid.

Edited by Christmas

I also think MRAs are stupid.

They come across like babies a lot of the time but they're definitely a lot less dumb than feminists, because they actually have something to complain about whereas feminists just talk about stupid bullshit all the time.

They come across like babies a lot of the time but they're definitely a lot less dumb than feminists, because they actually have something to complain about whereas feminists just talk about stupid bullshit all the time.

Depends on what feminists you are talking about. I think feminism has a place as long as the few rational ones can somehow gain footing over those like Anita Sarkeesian who use a legitimate issue as ammunition to rally against an unrelated and almost irrelevant issue (her abuse online as a reason to justify arguing against the use of tropes in video games).

Depends on what feminists you are talking about. I think feminism has a place as long as the few rational ones can somehow gain footing over those like Anita Sarkeesian who use a legitimate issue as ammunition to rally against an unrelated and almost irrelevant issue (her abuse online as a reason to justify arguing against the use of tropes in video games).

I don't know what issues feminism could possibly have to address. I can't think of any. The court systems are quite apparently stilted in favor of women, women make the same amount or slightly more than men do for the same work, they file for divorce about 70% of the time and get way more in court when they do, and they can leech off of any man that happens to accidentally impregnate them for the rest of his life whether he wanted to have a child or not.

I don't know what issues feminism could possibly have to address. I can't think of any. The court systems are quite apparently stilted in favor of women, women make the same amount or slightly more than men do for the same work, they file for divorce about 70% of the time and get way more in court when they do, and they can leech off of any man that happens to accidentally impregnate them for the rest of his life whether he wanted to have a child or not.

I'd agree with all of this except women making the same amount or slightly more. I don't think women are really making more in the same position anywhere. 

I'd agree with all of this except women making the same amount or slightly more. I don't think women are really making more in the same position anywhere.

I can't cite it because I don't remember where I got it from but I remember reading somewhere that women make something like $1.04 on the dollar in the Western world, and at the very least I know the typical statistic given about womens' wages in relation to mens' is misleading if not outright false because it doesn't compare people of the same profession or industry, just male and female workers in general.

Edited by Dyscivist

It's like the constant sexist rants on social network sites and the news, always men doing something wrong.

Just shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich! 

Wtf are women doing on the internet? shouldn't they be in the kitchen?

Sorry, These people do not approve of are 'MURIACN faith and they are all commies We will just enjoy the NEG REP for 'MURICA

_|-|_

\     /

\  /

i dun get it.

Edited by AwesomeSauce