Sign in to follow this  
AntyCrix

Why is JB so dead now?

We need more stuff happening in JB so it's not so dead anymore.

I remember a year ago I would always log on and there would be 20~ regulars online at a time, now-a-days it's like 4 people.

I love jailbreak, don't do this to me.

The server consistently gets above 20 people after school and up to 30 on weekends. If you wanna populate it then join, don't just gloss over it because it's relatively empty. Also ask an admin to get on, server pop goes up when admins are there to deal with shit.

Oh trust me, I spent a good 30-45 minutes playing with three other people not too long ago.

And I did have Piero online for twenty minutes until he left himself.

I think its kinda the lack of things to do. I used to be a huge JB faggot but then I slowly stopped going because it would be the same shit again and again. Now I'm just a regular old faggot that plays TTT too much.

I think its kinda the lack of things to do. I used to be a huge JB faggot but then I slowly stopped going because it would be the same shit again and again. Now I'm just a regular old faggot that plays TTT too much.

JB was always like that. JB sucks

Edited by Ryziou

Drake sucks.

Hey, fuck you.

boondock you newfag this happens every year when school starts wait till Christmas/summer 2014

I guess I'll wait a couple months for November to come then.

Used to be 32 (or 37, I forget how many slots it used to be on css) all day every day. Then mitch happened and it died. Then it came back and died again after shitty rule changes and new maps that got overplayed (avalanche). Then It came back, and here we are. If the trend continues, expect it to die out again soon.

Edited by Velo

Used to be 32 (or 37, I forget how many slots it used to be on css) all day every day. Then mitch happened and it died. Then it came back and died again after shitty rule changes and new maps that got overplayed (avalanche). Then It came back, and here we are. If the trend continues, expect it to die out again soon.

Lol can't believe you are still blaming mitch... The truth is that there is no one fun enough to keep the atmosphere up. No more warden monkeh random mitch wardays etc... It's just guys like countersniper killing ppl infront of the cells facing the wrong way then doing trivia or simon says or something dumb..

GTA, people going back to school, etc...

Theres a lot of reasons but they always come back eventually