Sign in to follow this  
Destin

Bronies/Furries sign up here to be hated by sG

So I have noticed that this list of furries/bronies hasn't been doing well and that only a couple of people signed up, I think it is time to add a new category: faggot. This will greatly improve the amount of people coming to this thread and signing up for the list, with the assumption that at least 50% of sG members have balls to admit that they are said faggots. Please, be honest with your self-judgement and add your names to the list.

Yours truly,

~cbegz

Edited by Seabagz

Add me I guess.

You faggot

A 14 year old kid THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A FUCKING BRONY WHICH MAKES HIM EVEN MORE OF A FAGGOT just killed his mother and sister by setting his house on fire. This happened in a city near me, I go there to play their high school team.

Facebook (BRONY): https://www.facebook.com/sam.vonachen?fref=ts

News Article: http://www.kwch.com/news/news-adk-kwch-arson-murder-suspect-14-used-facebook-right-before-arrest-20130930,0,5466250.story

wtf. Dont see me burning my family to death. pls feel free to call me a faggot

-Xlite

Edit: its ok

Edit2: If you aren't mostly closet about being a furry or 'brony' then you're a faggot.

Edited by Xlite

Yeah cause if 1 member of the group does it, then it must automatically mean everyone of them are psychos... :|

Don't get me wrong bronies are ghey thou

Edited by xmen

I'll just say right now: The entire internet is a hate machine. I really don't know why people still get so emotional on here sometimes when they've been venting their anger on the internet for years now. You would think it would've become a common thing to just ignore hate and say faggy shit like yolo.

Who gives a fuck. It's the internet. Like N2f said already, you'll never meet them IRL. Investing your feelings in this type of shit is just going to have your self-esteem stomped every time someone insults you.

In other news-

Proof that Mimic is actually a furfag:

dYlUBj0.png

Ignore the offwhhite coloring, and the bad placement of letters pls.

And then everyone hates the Pokemon.

GG.

But seriously, why make a thread like this?

furfags detected

purge initialized

In this thread, being a Faggot is a lot better than being a brony/furfag. (also, don't forget about weaboos and homestuck fag-nigs) I just got 7 free days on my WoW subscription today.... I'm a Faggot.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2