Sign in to follow this  
Destin

Bronies/Furries sign up here to be hated by sG

I don't think I can actually properly describe just how fucking dumb this thread is, how much it confuses/angers me,how retarded it is to want to fuck fictional ponies from a kid's show, and how strong the virginity is in here.

I got nothing against you, but a lot of useless shit on the forums seem to make you very angry. Chill out and who gives a fuck, you will never meet these people.

I don't think I can actually properly describe just how fucking dumb this thread is, how much it confuses/angers me,how retarded it is to want to fuck fictional ponies from a kid's show, and how strong the virginity is in here.

You're just mad because you can't be hated like these people.

Im hated anyway, I dun need dis thread.

I don't think I can actually properly describe just how fucking dumb this comment is, how much it confuses/angers me,how retarded it is to want to hurt peoples feelings from a gaming forum , and how strong the faggoty is in here.

I don't think I can actually properly describe just how fucking dumb this comment is, how much it confuses/angers me,how retarded it is to want to hurt peoples feelings from a gaming forum , and how strong the faggoty is in here.

wow, you used to be cool, I don't understand the sudden reversal, and why you seem to dislike me now

wow, you used to be cool, I don't understand the sudden reversal, and why you seem to dislike me now

sG has corrupted me

I don't dislike you, I was just playing around with you  :mellow: .................

edit: THANKS FOR THE DOWNVOTE DICK

Edited by Demon

U both are acting like huge douches :P

I'll just say right now: The entire internet is a hate machine. I really don't know why people still get so emotional on here sometimes when they've been venting their anger on the internet for years now. You would think it would've become a common thing to just ignore hate and say faggy shit like yolo.

Who gives a fuck. It's the internet. Like N2f said already, you'll never meet them IRL. Investing your feelings in this type of shit is just going to have your self-esteem stomped every time someone insults you.

In other news-

Proof that Mimic is actually a furfag:

dYlUBj0.png

Ignore the offwhhite coloring, and the bad placement of letters pls.

Edited by Rune