Sign in to follow this  
fps_trucka

I have one day to decide. Phone thread.

Phone debate.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which phone should I get?

Eh I don't like Samsung nor apple.

Iphones are pretty good phones(one of the first 64 mobile processors/better camera/fingerprint scanner)

Samsung (cheap builds, they get slow very quickly when compared to other phones)

Htc (slow updates, but good builds) (kinda biast as I own a htc one)

Lg seems to have a super phone coming out soon, But the name of it escapes me.

S4. Personally, I'd go for an HTC One, but a couple of my friends have had issues with them in the past and they're known for not being timely with updates. Materials-wise, the One is super premium over the s4 with a full aluminum body and baller speakers. Hardware specs about the same. If you can, go to a store and play with some of the phones that are out now, but yeah, I'd say S4 or One, but probably leaning towards S4 for various reasons (removeable battery and microSD for example). Actually, scratch all that, if the Note 3 is out, get that.

Edited by Jiyeon

currently the 5s is the most powerful phone on the market. if you want the source ill find it for you but its true and im not an apple fanboy i have an s3 myself

5s looks a lot smoother in terms of UI so I would get it over the 5s

its so funny when people on this forum vote s4 over 5s because hurr durr iphone 5 for hipsters hurr apple sucks hurr

Edited by Sean

currently the 5s is the most powerful phone on the market. if you want the source ill find it for you but its true and im not an apple fanboy i have an s3 myself

its so funny when people on this forum vote s4 over 5s because hurr durr iphone 5 for hipsters hurr apple sucks hurr

Wouldn't this post make you the same as them but for the iphone?

I'm in favor of both but in terms if power the iPhone is better. I'm not bandwagoning anything its just funny how others are

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

Lg seems to have a super phone coming out soon, But the name of it escapes me.

The LG G2, I ordered one (still hasn't shipped because AT&T is AIDS) and it's actually a really nice phone. Its build quality is solid and feels a lot more solid than the S4, but not as solid as the HTC One.

219620.jpg

ps; Apple does suck exorbitant amount of African American penis.

Edited by Eek

Apple may suck. But the 5s is stronger. I don't have one and I don't plan on getting one but if you have money for one then by all means
call me a faggot all you want lmfao idgaf

Edited by Sean

Posted (edited) · Hidden by fps_trucka, September 19, 2013 - Double post
Hidden by fps_trucka, September 19, 2013 - Double post

Edited by Sean

How is it more powerful? The S4 has a better cpu, better camera, better screen res and size, and better battery.

Maybe he is referring  to the 64-bit upgrade.