Sign in to follow this  
Fat Black Woman

"RACISM"

I can call somebody a moolie, jigaboo, spade, dago, chink, gook, spear-chucker, porch monkey, and god knows what else on-server and nobody does a thing ('cept for me back when I had SO). Somebody says the n-word, and BAM! punishment right away. That's a problem, folks.

EDIT: Not being racist when using those terms. Moreso a frame of reference and bias towards certain racial slurs.

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3

I can call somebody a moolie, jigaboo, spade, dago, chink, gook, spear-chucker, porch monkey, and god knows what else on-server and nobody does a thing ('cept for me back when I had SO). Somebody says the n-word, and BAM! punishment right away. That's a problem, folks.

EDIT: Not being racist when using those terms. Moreso a frame of reference and bias towards certain racial slurs.

I'll here someone say the n word and nobody gives a shit. If questioned, they'll say they said Nagger but thry have an accent.

This is only on TtT, mind you. jB is pretty good about racism when iAlways or an SO is on.

I'll here someone say the n word and nobody gives a shit. If questioned, they'll say they said Nagger but thry have an accent.

This is only on TtT, mind you. jB is pretty good about racism when iAlways or an SO is on.

I usually warn people about racism before a kick.

This whole insta-kick when some says the N word or other form of racial slur against a race is kinda stupid.

I mean.. are people really that offended by it?

Edited by DogsGoMeow

I'll kick you for calling someone a chink, gook or porch monkey. The other terms I don't hear as often so I don't honestly register them as well.

This whole insta-kick when some says the N word or other form of racial slur against a race is kinda stupid.

Yes, they are. The reason we don't allow it is to prevent it from being abused in a racist manner, which makes our server uncomfortable for some people.

Edited by Oreo

Personally now I think most of America is past the derogitory use of the n word. You hear it in school, work, and on the streets but I am stil against it being said on the server. I think a lot of trolls would use the n word and make the server a less friendly place. 

Just don't do it. Maybe you let it slip out once in a blue moon. Big deal. Just don't do it again.

Edited by Velo

Personally I insta-kick because whenever people say it, there's at least an 80% chance they know its against the rules, and are doing it just do piss people off. If we weren't so strict about racism (and I mean the n word specifically) people probably wouldn't know that it's against the rules, and upon using it, it would be a genuine mistake. 

However because quite often someone will slip it into a sentence and then make some excuse up, you can be quite sure people are aware that it is against the rules. I do not get offended by the word myself, but because it is against the rules, and more specifically affects other people, I prefer to kick first time around if they just yell it out.

Personally now I think most of America is past the derogitory use of the n word. You hear it in school, work, and on the streets but I am stil against it being said on the server. I think a lot of trolls would use the n word and make the server a less friendly place. 

Exactly how is this a rebuttal against what he said? 

2u9h5ds.jpg

fw2fqw.jpg

34diq20.jpg

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Velo

Posted · Hidden by Spell, August 27, 2013 - racisms and shit.
Hidden by Spell, August 27, 2013 - racisms and shit.

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

I cant be infracted because I'm only replying to what howard said.

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER