Call of Duty: Not really overhyped anymore, but shitty

CS:GO: Overhyped

TES: Online: Shitty

WarZ: Shitty

Arma 3: Overhyped and shitty

Saints Row IV: Overhyped, way too similiar to SR3

GTA 5: Overhyped

Payday 2: Overhyped

You realize Arma 3 is still in beta and isn't your average COD game?

Battlefield 4: Overhyped, but good

...why not just say every first person shooter made between the years of 2012-2014? wouldn't that have been easier? You're here for a day and I already don't like you.

You just treaded on the wrong motherfuckers lawn, ARMA 3 is fucking AMAZING you are probably just saying thing because your broke trailer trash dickbag who can't afford this AMAZING game. There is minimal things that are wrong with it in BTEA and it blows most "Finished" games out of the water. like COD or Halo.

Here is 6 reasons why its not shitty

#1 Realistic movements, landscapes, vehicles, and even the water looks real

#2 You have to account for bullet drop when shooting long distances

#3 You can customize the weapon you have with logical addonds just like in REAL LIFE.... Oh did I mention all the guns are realistic?

#4 You cant throw a grenade 100 yards

#5 It takes team work to actually do most things in this game unlike your ONE man army games "COD, HALO, CS"

#6 There isnt a bunch of fucking kids on it that scream into the mic and say "You are a hacker I am going to report you to the admin" and thatt that bullshit.

You and Bob Ross need to go circlejerk in the corner.

BF4: I haven't heard much of it and it looks pretty good.

CoD: Whatever, it's CoD. It'll be the same but I'll miss the good days

TES Online? Yup. Shit. 

Arma 3? Shitty?! Dude, look at fuckin ArmA 2. It was a piece of shit game and now it's one of the best milsims ever. Arma 3 is in a damn beta, they just released another bigass map and they also are adding in mod compatibility from Steam Workshop (Server-side. It's already viable for client).

You came to the wrong fuckin' neighborhood, boy.

You just treaded on the wrong motherfuckers lawn, ARMA 3 is fucking AMAZING you are probably just saying thing because your broke trailer trash dickbag who can't afford this AMAZING game. There is minimal things that are wrong with it in BTEA and it blows most "Finished" games out of the water. like COD or Halo.

Here is 6 reasons why its not shitty

#1 Realistic movements, landscapes, vehicles, and even the water looks real

#2 You have to account for bullet drop when shooting long distances

#3 You can customize the weapon you have with logical addonds just like in REAL LIFE.... Oh did I mention all the guns are realistic?

#4 You cant throw a grenade 100 yards

#5 It takes team work to actually do most things in this game unlike your ONE man army games "COD, HALO, CS"

#6 There isnt a bunch of fucking kids on it that scream into the mic and say "You are a hacker I am going to report you to the admin" and thatt that bullshit.

See, I loved Arma 2. I love the whole realism aspect. My problem with Arma 3 isn't the game genre. They had a lot of things that could of been improved and still haven't. I realize the game is in beta, but as it stands it is lacking. The server browser just isn't good. The movement at times feels awkward, and the inventory is still a bit strange to work with. The only reason I find Arma 3 currently bad, is because it has so much more potential that isn't being used.

EDIT: "Shitty" was a bit harsh. Better term would be "Lacking".

Edited by Sali

See, I loved Arma 2. I love the whole realism aspect. My problem with Arma 3 isn't the game genre. They had a lot of things that could of been improved and still haven't. I realize the game is in beta, but as it stands it is lacking. The server browser just isn't good. The movement at times feels awkward, and the inventory is still a bit strange to work with. The only reason I find Arma 3 currently bad, is because it has so much more potential that isn't being used.

EDIT: "Shitty" was a bit harsh. Better term would be "Lacking".

Well tis BETA as everyone is saying lol, Yes I noticed when you get to close to a blown up HELI it will kill you some how and a couple scaffoldings will. It woul dbe nice if they put like a Counter Stike server search thing, so it has your history and Favs.

CS:GO. over hyped. Are you retarded?

so sali.... what do you play?

CS:GO, Cubeworld, CS:S. Just because I said CS:GO was over hyped doesn't mean I think it's bad. It's an amazing game, but a lot of people were expecting way too much of it.

CS:GO, Cubeworld, CS:S. Just because I said CS:GO was over hyped doesn't mean I think it's bad. It's an amazing game, but a lot of people were expecting way too much of it.

Name of the thread is "Overly hyped Shitty Games", so you probably shouldn't put that on the list.  Yeah there are some overly hyped games out there but csgo is definitely not one of them.

an over hyped game: Fable.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Fable was great! Its the storyline that draws you in. I wish microsoft wasn't retarded and release Fable 2 for PC so I can enjoy it (no xbox). I refuse to play Fable 3 until I play Fable 2.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Fable was great! Its the storyline that draws you in. I wish microsoft wasn't retarded and release Fable 2 for PC so I can enjoy it (no xbox). I refuse to play Fable 3 until I play Fable 2.

Fable 2 sucked

I wish microsoft wasn't retarded and release Fable 2 for PC so I can enjoy it (no xbox). I refuse to play Fable 3 until I play Fable 2.

Fable 2 sucked

Yeah, it did. Fable 3 is even worse. Do yourself a favor and don't play either. I think I might replay the original Fable sometime soon. Great game.

What planet do you fucking live on?