Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross Zombie

Overly Hyped shitty games

I can't stand how much attention games like Call of Duty or Halo get when they really don't bring anything to the table anymore. Yea they were GREAT in their prime when they brought people a new game play and style. But now they just beat a dead horse for the lunch money of 12 year olds who get hyped over every release as if they just didn't get it's 10th sequel last year! Yet you get amazing games coming from other developers who get over looked because they aren't advertised on Mountain Dew Bottles.

I won't lie I fell for this when I got Enter the Matrix. But what are some games you were really excited as hell for but got let down the moment you played it.

3od0w6.jpg

In all srsness bob, I agree, but honestly it isnt going to change anything unfortunately, eventually people will release how bad cod/halo is and will eventually stop purchasing it, or at least one can hope.

Unfortunately there are too many games to list. It's just like movie sequels that they pump out until they have milked it dry ruining amazing movies/trilogies or whatever they may be.

A few of my biggest disappointments have been Diablo 3, and what they have done to WoW over the past three expansions (I stopped back in wotlk but it just gets worse and worse when one comes out and I look at what changes have been made....). I guess mainly because I felt they had potential without being constant repeats, but in the end were huge let downs.

the fact of the matter is that games like Halo and CoD are actually "good" games! they have decent graphics (if not great), are mechanically sound ... although they are part of a tired genre and audience. they are hyped unbelievably, but that does not make them shitty.

an over hyped game: Fable.

a shitty game: Superman 64

an over hyped shitty game: ET

/>

Cod is bowlcut

Halo is bowlcut

CounterStrike is bowlcut

Ur bowlcut

Case closed (Case is also bowlcut)

you literally can not stop sucking dicks right now

Biggest Faggot NA (talking about faze ofc)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Randy Savage

the games I thought would be fun as fuck were League of legends ,runescape, and WoW I would much rather play maplestory then those.

I'll be honest I generally like the CoD of games been a fan since the first one came to PC. But it is getting to be more of cookie pattern cut-out. Black Ops 2 online changed it a bit with their 10 point system. But I eventually do get bored of it like 3-4 months down the road if even that long lol