Sign in to follow this  
edge

My final farewell to those of you in WC3

Sad to say but I can't play CS:GO anymore; I tried to get back into it during the beta test on the wc3 mod, but the game drops to many frames to frequently for it to be enjoyable. Anyone that I talked to leading up to the release of sG's WC3 server knows how siked I was to finally be playing the warcraft mod again on an sG server. So I bid you all adieu and good luck, I'ma miss all you guys that I once played WCS with for all those years!

Also thanks to sG for providing the warcraft servers for so many years, had so many fun times, just thank you. Who knows, if sG ever makes a wcs server again I might come back, but until then see all you nerds later!

Lots of good times with you bro. Stick around for the CSS server reboot though, should still be good!

Will we still have our old stats?

Noooo edge! lol I'm on the same boat as you... my fps on csgo is horrible :|

I'm just forum lurking until cs:s wcs is back up :)

Don't have to say goodbye, just upgrade ur pc,comeback, wait for css wcs, don't have to be all dramatic sheesh

That coming from you :D

I could easily upgrade my pc, but I'm not sure if I even generally like CSGO anymore just from the fact it feels so clunky to me. Not sure if I would still come back to WCS, who knows I might, oh well time for me to get a life outside of the game :D

Also I run go and source with around 200-300 fps usually GO just drops way too often at random to around 40-50 fps

Edited by edge