Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolness

Would respawn invulnerability make people happy?

Respawn Invulnerability  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should it happen?

• Don't do it
    • 1 second invulnerable
    • 1.5 seconds invulnerable
    • 2 seconds invulnerable
    • 2.5 seconds invulnerable

no because that is fucking retarded, in the second you are invulnerable you might wipe out a whole team, not only that but you don't need it unless you are a baddy who cant kill someone who has not moved since he killed you 

0.5 seconds would be ok imo,

if you have already typed !respawn_spawn, and someone's waiting there to kill you, I'd think the chances are pretty low you could figure out where they are before you die

Edited by Joscal

Why not make yourself invuln but also not able to shoot? This makes it so the would-be spawn camper AND the ressurecting guy have times to react.

no because that is fucking retarded, in the second you are invulnerable you might wipe out a whole team, not only that but you don't need it unless you are a baddy who cant kill someone who has not moved since he killed you 

Nobody tell him about shadow hunter!

Why not make yourself invuln but also not able to shoot? This makes it so the would-be spawn camper AND the ressurecting guy have times to react.

I was considering this, but from the votes I see I probably won't implement this

I'm in an agreeance with a half second invulnerability however, can you also add a reddish 30-40% opacity screen flash for the duration of the respawn? It will do two things, let the respawner know he is respawning AND when the invulnerability is over.

I vote 2 second invulnerability and invulnerability ends INSTANTLY if the person moves or shoots, just like it was back in wcs.

Edited by XIII

I'm in an agreeance with a half second invulnerability however, can you also add a reddish 30-40% opacity screen flash for the duration of the respawn? It will do two things, let the respawner know he is respawning AND when the invulnerability is over.

Pls

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2