Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Garchomp

Questions for Pokemon Fans

Did anyone here pre-order Pokemon X and Y besides me?

What is your favorite Pokemon Game?

How many dicks do you suck?

But seriously, I just pre-ordered the newest Pokemon games. I'll let you guys know how they are. That, and how OP Sylveon will be against Dragons Types because Dragon needs more weaknesses obviously. I also bought Platinum. Been meaning to get it for a while.

Edited by Lv. 100 Serperior

Played through RSE. After that the game went downhill for me. Gold was my favorite but you can't beat Yellow.

Edit. No dicks

Edited by Avery

My favorite was Leaf green, had a lot of play time on that one, other one has to be emerald where I caught all 3th gen pokémon for a johto starter. Man those were the good times.

Might buy Y but pre-order is kinda useless.

Sapphire is cool. I tried playing Black & White on an emulator and it didn't go well, chose my first Pokemon and then I just quit the game. Imo all the new ones aren't that good.

I have played up to pokemon black/white and I would also have to agree yellow version is by far the best. Pikachu can learn almost every HM.

I have played up to pokemon black/white and I would also have to agree yellow version is by far the best. Pikachu can learn almost every HM.

That's because there weren't that many HMs or TMs in the first generation of Pokemon.

I didn't preorder because I have no 3ds and because in the last game they turned a garbage can into a pokemon as well as a ice cream cone. I heard the starters were uninspired and stuff (no offense to your name).

My favorite pokemon game is the spinoff that PETA made because that was hilarious. Link: http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/ Seriously PETA and their drugs have made this little magic. Have fun.

How many dicks? I leave that for my women to handle. Since I am commenting on a pokemon thread I must be a liar. I suck as many come at me. My most at a time is 5.

Pokemon Snap, throwing apples at all the pokemon.

But in all seriousness, Last generation that I played was R/S/E. Was fun and all, but emulating pokemon blue/emerald on phone made it more enjoyable, since it'd let me do something than sleep during high school classes in my senior year.

Pokemon Snap, throwing apples at all the pokemon.

But in all seriousness, Last generation that I played was R/S/E. Was fun and all, but emulating pokemon blue/emerald on phone made it more enjoyable, since it'd let me do something than sleep during high school classes in my senior year.

I remember playing Blue on my phone all day in high school the second I knew that was possible haha

Edited by Master Chief