Sign in to follow this  
Dickbutt

I finally got Dark Souls (PC). Any tips?

download this graphics mod if you haven't http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?tag=dsfix

decide what class you're gonna be, level vitality and endurance high,  str for big weapons/armor, dex for fast weapons/movement, int/faith (spamming faggots) for high damaging spells. Stats scale with weapons and spells, cant be reset

buy a bow and 100 arrows and shoot the red dragons tail until you get the drake sword, which will cover you until mid-game

when you are human, faggots will invade and rek your shit, but pvp gets fun when you get good at it.

Edited by Mufasa

decide what class you're gonna be, level vitality and endurance high,  str for big weapons/armor, dex for fast weapons/movement, int/faith/spamming faggots for high damaging spells. Stats scale with weapons and spells, cant be reset

really doesn't even matter which class you go in endgame

Don't die.

But it all seriousness, be patient and don't rush.

really doesn't even matter which class you go in endgame

True but early game can be a pain in the ass if you are a certain class or you build wrong.

Edited by SpecialBrownies

Dont use the firekeeper souls, bring them to a firekeeper to upgrade your flask. Also there is an undead npc in undead parish, dont hit him or else he becomes hostile forever and you cant buy stuff there.

Don't read the wiki your first time - only fags do that. Don't put any points into resistance. That's all you need to know.

buy a bow and 100 arrows and shoot the red dragons tail until you get the drake sword, which will cover you until mid-game

If you do this you're a bitch.

Edited by Dyscivist

Don't read the wiki your first time - only fags do that. Don't put any points into resistance. That's all you need to know.

If you do this you're a bitch.

smd faggot, it's fine for beginners and it becomes obsolete real quick

Fine if beginners are little baby bitch faggots who can't play the game without a stupid weapon.

good argument, don't know why me helping out a new player causes you to go ''FUCKING BABY NOOB PUSSY FAGGOT SHIT CASUAL I HAVE A TINY PENIS''. He's asking for tips Im giving them. 

good argument, don't know why me helping out a new player causes you to go ''FUCKING BABY NOOB PUSSY FAGGOT SHIT CASUAL I HAVE A TINY PENIS''. He's asking for tips Im giving them. 

It's not really a good tip when using the weapon will undermine him actually learning how to play well in the stage where it is most important he learn the mechanics of the game properly.

It's not really a good tip when using the weapon will undermine him actually learning how to play well in the stage where it is most important he learn the mechanics of the game properly.

He'll learn the fucking game by playing it regardless, the sword is not some god mode weapon that'll let him fly through the game. And it doesn't warrant you to rage like a child, but I guess that's what gets upvotes lol.

/>

He'll learn the fucking game by playing it regardless, the sword is not some god mode weapon that'll let him fly through the game. And it doesn't warrant you to rage like a child, but I guess that's what gets upvotes lol.

Its a cheap trick that undermines the game and makes it easier. Its the equivalent of cheesing in Starcraft or exploiting a glitch to get through a boss fight. Not a legit strategy and makes the game less enjoyable unless its too hard for you.

MDE made this video about you bro. Have you seen it yet?

MDE made this video about you bro. Have you seen it yet?

Hey I found something about you too. http://i.imgur.com/T45TDXc.png

Banana it's nothing like you've described. The sword was intended for beginners for fucks sake and you faggots are raging at me for recommending it to a beginner? Your arguments are that it will ruin the game (lol what) on a game that's meant to be played multiple times in different ways.  Fuck off

Hahah, no, but for real though guys, if you're new to Dark Souls and want to get into PvP just watch this informative 'deo:

Very inspirational. Giant dads erry day.