Sign in to follow this  
Smooth-eh

Post your Job!

/>

I work at a company that banks hire to handle their insurance claims, GAP, and track their insurance on customers who have loans out with them.

I specifically work in the insurance tracking department where I take all the insurance policies and enter them into the system on the customers loans and make sure everything is sufficient.

I did just get promoted, so soon I will be working with 5 banks personally to handle the insurance reports, send out the notices (if customer doesn't have insurance or insurance is insufficient) and handle the forced placement policies. ;)

If anyone lives in NY, TX, OH, WI (Fuck my brain, I can't remember any other states of the banks we work with, but we work with over 30 banks) and have a car loan or mortgage out... I probably have seen your loan. ;D

Your company also sells dildos on the side?

platform engineer for HCA healthcare; specifically clinical systems  its a lot more boring than the army was.. but i work from home 4days a week so i guess the free time makes up for it :)

im looking for "friends" who work at best buy and/or subway to give me "tha hookup"

Been making graphics for almost a year now, the payment I get is items in Team Fortress 2. (comments are acceptable too)  :D

I still suck.

Edited by Kung?

/>Mimic would like a word with you.

"So about those dildos....do you have any..........collectible dragon dildos?...

It's not for me.....it's for a friend of a friend...

They're ribbed right?"

Edited by Oreo

I setup portable horse stableing at various equine activities around the midwest, gulf shores and east coast.

www.superiorstallservices.com

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

ALSO.

I work as a Consultant for Pure Romance. www.pureromance.com

I sell dildos. The end.

gonna need to speak to ya later about a massager for my back....my lower back.....my tail bone region........

Edited by Bob Ross's Zombie

cadet for nypd

off seasonally for now.

I assist officers in the precint I live next to, answer phones, data entry, weapon carrying, etc 

Edited by JMaFia