Sign in to follow this  
Smooth-eh

Post your Job!

I'm the general manager of a Pizza Hut.

Edit: No, I can't get you free pizza. Unless you come to my store specifically, then we'll talk.

Edited by JWB10

Technology Consultant. I work with a lot of banks and architectural firms to plan their networks and develop project plans and budget plans and generally propose solutions to whatever technology issues they have.

Work 20 hours part time as bank teller for TD Bank, mostly because I want some sort of experience to show on my resume. Really don't plan on having to deal with pissed off customers for the rest of my life.

I am an accountant for a property rental firm. The most interesting thing that has ever happened at my job was a tenant calling in concerned that my firm was sending robots to kill her.

Currently working at PetSmart as stocking, customer service, and register. Active-duty for U.S. Army Infantry starts Sept 9th, 2013, but IRR started 06/06/13, so I'm already fullfilling one part of my contract.

Elevating Devices Mechanic.

Currently working for Schindler elevator.  Currently I am installing new Escalators and cartvators (things that move the shopping carts up and down beside the escalators), though before this I did general maintenance and service on elevators, as well as running all the government inspections for my old company, that were needed after a modernization (aka full upgrade)

I work at a company that banks hire to handle their insurance claims, GAP, and track their insurance on customers who have loans out with them.

I specifically work in the insurance tracking department where I take all the insurance policies and enter them into the system on the customers loans and make sure everything is sufficient.

I did just get promoted, so soon I will be working with 5 banks personally to handle the insurance reports, send out the notices (if customer doesn't have insurance or insurance is insufficient) and handle the forced placement policies. ;)

If anyone lives in NY, TX, OH, WI (Fuck my brain, I can't remember any other states of the banks we work with, but we work with over 30 banks) and have a car loan or mortgage out... I probably have seen your loan. ;D

ALSO.

I work as a Consultant for Pure Romance. www.pureromance.com

I sell dildos. The end.

Edited by BeauutifulChaos