Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

general sG optimism thread

WCS is up and it seems to be a large success, ZE is getting more and more populated as of late, we have a steady flow of new members, we have pretty much the best mappers (at least for JB).

sG sure is a nice clan, don't you think so? 

Edited by Jewinator 5000

Seems to me as like sG servers are transferring to vbe like ego servers.. Like in jb vent camping rule removed wat.... Gayyy

mitch is gone but his influence STILL makes people do stupid shit for attention

last night I got mad at centran for doing some newton launcher respawn 1200 health game  for AT LEAST 20 MINUTES (i made food quit the game and came back to them still playing it).

HAHA LOOK AT THESE ZANY ADVENTURES WE ARE HAVING WITH THIS ADMIN I WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND BECAUSE HE LETS US DO FUN STUFF EVERYONE ENJOYS!

this just one bad example and i dont mean to put centran on the spot because every motherfucker in this clan does it to some extent

I need to define "clanfag" and how much it sucks to be the one guy playing the server for the first couple times and being so out of the loop because you dont have admin/clanfag friends

You know that dayz server where the admins get butthurt and kick people for killing them? thats us.

You know that cs server where if you complain about teamstacking you get kicked with "NOBODY CARES FGT LOL"? thats us.

you know that l4d server where the admin spawn shit in console for the other team because they can? thats us.

etc

I wish I could represent this community but I am seriously repulsed by our behaviour

am i the only one who plays on non-sG servers? What if I told you we are just a pg-13 version of eGO?

two horses

last night I got mad at centran for doing some newton launcher respawn 1200 health game  for AT LEAST 20 MINUTES (i made food quit the game and came back to them still playing it).

HAHA LOOK AT THESE ZANY ADVENTURES WE ARE HAVING WITH THIS ADMIN I WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND BECAUSE HE LETS US DO FUN STUFF EVERYONE ENJOYS!

this just one bad example and i dont mean to put centran on the spot because every motherfucker in this clan does it to some extent

I need to define "clanfag" and how much it sucks to be the one guy playing the server for the first couple times and being so out of the loop because you dont have admin/clanfag friends

You know that dayz server where the admins get butthurt and kick people for killing them? thats us.

You know that cs server where if you complain about teamstacking you get kicked with "NOBODY CARES FGT LOL"? thats us.

you know that l4d server where the admin spawn shit in console for the other team because they can? thats us.

etc

I wish I could represent this community but I am seriously repulsed by our behaviour

am i the only one who plays on non-sG servers? What if I told you we are just a pg-13 version of eGO?

two horses

preach

etc

two horses

Hilarious. There's a reason I'm here and not there, and others will tell you the same.