Sign in to follow this  
Fat Black Woman

I SROPPED MY PHOEN IN THE TOILER

IM PRTTY DURNK RIGHT NOW ANDI  DOPRPED MY PHONE IN  MY TOILET FULL OF MY PISS AN D I GRABBED ITO UT .5 SECONDS LATTER AND I I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I PUT IT OIN A BOWL OF UNCOOKWE FD CHICKEN FRIED RICE IS IT OGING TO WORK IT WASNT IN THERE THAT LOJNG IT DIDNT LIKE STOP WORKING IMMEDITATELY I TURNED IT IOFF TOO SO IT DIOESNT SHORT CICRUIT LIKE POPLE IN TTT SAID AND ITS  IN THE RICE NOW AM I FUCKED HOW HORSSES AM I FUCKED PLEASE HELP IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO U THANK U

it wasnyti n there that long i grabebd it out like within one second it wasnt like soakin fuckin wet when i pulled it out i was hjust like drippig and it was still working and i got it in rice pretty quickyl i think itll be A  OKAY but i just want to be sure just want ed to ask you ghuys

Should have taken it apart and just let it dry, most phones can take a drop in the water. Aslong as it isn't salt.

Edited by MausDutch

What kind of phone was it? Wait 24 hours for it to be in rice and it could dry out. Next best step is figuring out what doesn't work and then replacing it or leave it in rice for longer. My phone was working after 8 hours in rice

Also did you pull out the battery that's pretty important to see if the water indicator is red

Edited by Sean

This morning we should all take a moment to laugh at the fact he will find out his phone smells like pee and his rice is pee flavored.

Take it apart once you get up and let it dry more before using it. Also you may wanna scrub it with a little cleaner so it doesn't smell.

Edited by Prosak

when i get drunk and go on a computer, i also deem it necessary to inform the whole internet about how fucked up i am in an attempt to win some bro-cred

i also later go jerk myself off because im def not getting laid that night

NO CAPS!?!?!

352-whoa.jpg

If you have apple care you're good. If not check what isnt working and you might be able to get it repaired.