Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

Need help for new gaming mouse

I would say razer but you brought up the fact that its wireless. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews of the rat. As for the steelseries I have no clue how good their mice are.

Guest Fohacidal

Quit being a faggot and get a G9 or a G9X, seriously. Its a no fuck around mouse with good comfort choices and it will last you forever.

Quit being a faggot and get a G9 or a G9X, seriously. Its a no fuck around mouse with good comfort choices and it will last you forever.

I've looked into the G9X MW3 edition before, it was like only 35 euros but I just got my G700 back then and now it's like 60 euros+ :/

Guest Fohacidal

I've looked into the G9X MW3 edition before, it was like only 35 euros but I just got my G700 back then and now it's like 60 euros+ :/

MW3 edition the hell? Just get the regular one.

I'm going to reiterate. Get a g400. Almost every other mouse on the market has angle snapping and mouse prediction, and it doesn't, which makes it markedly better for gaming than a bunch of blue LEDs. It's also reasonably priced and has a comfortable design.

The Deathadder doesn't have prediction either but it's needlessly more expensive and it's also ricer. I also think I recall reading somewhere that it has a slight amount of mouse acceleration that you can never get rid of, but I could be wrong on that. I do know for a fact that I don't find it nearly as comfortable as a g400, but that's just my preference.

The G9 definitely has mouse acceleration, though. Don't get that.

Edited by Dyscivist

Guest Fohacidal

I'm going to reiterate. Get a g400. Almost every other mouse on the market has angle snapping and mouse prediction, and it doesn't, which makes it markedly better for gaming than a bunch of blue LEDs. It's also reasonably priced and has a comfortable design.

The Deathadder doesn't have prediction either but it's needlessly more expensive and it's also ricer. I also think I recall reading somewhere that it has a slight amount of mouse acceleration that you can never get rid of, but I could be wrong on that. I do know for a fact that I don't find it nearly as comfortable as a g400, but that's just my preference.

The G9 definitely has mouse acceleration, though. Don't get that.

I have mouse acceleration completely disabled on my G9. Dont know what the shit angle snapping is

I feel like such a baddie right now. Now I have to relearn using my mouse. I personally just have a cheap cobra mouse because it was free for me.

MW3 edition the hell? Just get the regular one.

Apparently the MW3 edition is actually cheaper than the regular one, and comes with a free mousepad. 

MW3 one is a better bang for your buck, at least at Amazon. 

my last logitech mouse died 2 months after the warranty

still got another logitech lul

Logitech's got great customer support. Even if your shit is out of warranty and breaks, they'll typically give you a coupon for a big discount on something new.

Apparently the MW3 edition is actually cheaper than the regular one, and comes with a free mousepad. 

MW3 one is a better bang for your buck, at least at Amazon. 

Same thing applies to Logitech's G105, although it's a keyboard. I'm guessing they're trying to get rid of their MW3 editions because it's nearly $20 cheaper than its regular counterpart.

The MW3 G9X is going for $58.99 right now on Amazon while the normal version is $66.

Guest Fohacidal

Logitech's got great customer support. Even if your shit is out of warranty and breaks, they'll typically give you a coupon for a big discount on something new.

Its how I got my g19. I turned in my old g15 when the screen stopped working and I got 50% off on the g19.

So an update on this: I got the Sensei MLG today. From first impressions it's great. The feel is perfect, and the shape is awesome for my fingertip style. It has some features like exactaim which reduces the speed of your crosshair if you move you mouse slower, great for sniping but I need to test this if it's really good in-game.

I'll give another update about the mouse in a week or so after I tested it.

So an update on this: I got the Sensei MLG today. From first impressions it's great. The feel is perfect, and the shape is awesome for my fingertip style. It has some features like exactaim which reduces the speed of your crosshair if you move you mouse slower, great for sniping but I need to test this if it's really good in-game.

That sounds like mouse acceleration which really isn't something you should get used to. 

Guest Fohacidal

Sensei MLG? Motherfucker just facepalm yourself off of the internet for a few days