Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

Need help for new gaming mouse

I want a new gaming mouse since I'm not that satisfied with my Logitech G700. This time I'm mostly going for a wired mouse so i don't have to bother with batteries.

I got my mind set on 3 mice:

- Steelseries Sensei MLG (MLG has more DPI (silly me, DPI doesn't matter, the laser is better, acceleration wise, than the vanilla Sensei though) + a gunmetal like paint) Steelseries Website

- Cyborg RAT 7 Gloss Black Cyborg Website

- Razer Ouroboros  Razer Website

Yes the Razer is wireless, but the comfort, quality and laser make up for it.

The Steelseries mouse is one with a intel processor and great laser, while subtle it is still very fashionable (3-zone lightning zones, LCD on the bottom)

The Cyborg Rat 7 looks great (to me), feels great but then i'm afraid it won't last long since the quality of cyborg mice is very bad.

I owned a RAT 9, the DPI switch button came loose and the laser acts weird from the littlest dust and the battery was empty pretty quickly but it was a great mouse for gaming.

So I'm asking for your opinion on those 3 mice. 

Thanks

Edited by Master Chief

Oh god dont get a R.A.T mouse. They're not good at all. Just google some reviews. The new razer mice I never like and I've had a deathadder for the past 4 years that I got for 60 bucks and I love it. Check it out.

It's basically a game of luck with those mice, but if you have a good one, it's great. I'll check out the Deathadder.

Dude, you gotta check out Logitechs gaming mice. I have their G700 and damn dude.... thats some quality shit right there. 

I currently have the G700.

Even though you said out of those three... http://www.amazon.com/ROCCAT-Performance-Gaming-Mouse-ROC-11-700/dp/B009DYOPJQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373291223&sr=8-1&keywords=roccat+kone+pure   I really like the  look of this mouse, and while looking up reviews, their were plenty of good feedback, I ordered it a few days ago  and Its suppose to come in today.  I'll edit this post and give a more personal review when I use it either today or tomorrow 

Chief, If you can find an ORIGINAL R.A.T. 7 then get it. Mine's been going strong for 2 and a half years already without a hitch at all aside from a bit of gunk buildup

Even though you said out of those three... http://www.amazon.com/ROCCAT-Performance-Gaming-Mouse-ROC-11-700/dp/B009DYOPJQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373291223&sr=8-1&keywords=roccat+kone+pure   I really like the  look of this mouse, and while looking up reviews, their were plenty of good feedback, I ordered it a few days ago  and Its suppose to come in today.  I'll edit this post and give a more personal review when I use it either today or tomorrow 

Thanks but no thanks. I like the 3 I have in mind.

Chief, If you can find an ORIGINAL R.A.T. 7 then get it. Mine's been going strong for 2 and a half years already without a hitch at all aside from a bit of gunk buildup

I kinda want a glossy one because it feels better in my hand, i tried it in the store today and i like it better. I had the matte black one before.

I'm currently using the Sensei and it's probably the best mouse I've ever owned. It's large enough to fit in my hand and it's always comfortable. The original sensei is only $75 on amazon, but is there really any difference with the MLG version?

Deathadder

I'm currently using the Sensei and it's probably the best mouse I've ever owned. It's large enough to fit in my hand and it's always comfortable. The original sensei is only $75 on amazon, but is there really any difference with the MLG version?

I think the MLG one has a button just for calling Bambino's pizza.

Edited by Oreo

Deathadder

I think the MLG one has a button just for calling Bambino's pizza.

I've had a deathadder for 5ish years now, but I'd prolly go for the Steelseries mouse.

Edited by Sandy Balls

ive loved my razer naga mainly because of the extra buttons for WoW but i did have a problem with it double clicking after about 2 or 3 years and then eventually it kind of just went to shit so i fuckin broke the shit out of it and now i'm using a logitech g5

Razor Deathadder since its shape contours your hand making it quite comfortable. Also it looks really nice and helps if you got sweaty hands.