Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Levelbank

As far as I'm aware there is no way to add levels to the levelbank without admin, therefore sort of making it dead content once you run out of levels in your levelbank.

I think it might be a good idea to be able to add levels back into the levelbank by leveling a maxed race. One concern would be people can just whore a good race and get 100 million levels in their levelbank, which is why a cap on it might be a good idea.

Anywhere between 5-20 levels depending on level needed to play the race, what type (knife, one weapon, etc) of race and anything else really.

Just an idea I had in the server yesterday figured it might be good to make a post about it.

More like we should award ppl with lvls depending on the time they spend on the server... Similar to credits??? So that the levelbank regens the levels while you play... Nothing too drastic but a way to gather up lvls and use them to the races you don't want to play? Like a lvl every hour maxed at some point? like 20 lvls?

Thoughts?

Edited by xmen

I think they plan to add expertise to some races, so if i read your idea right I think that would conflict with expertise.

The intention with the levelbank is that it's a way for new players to get into the game immediately without having to start every race from scratch.

I think it would be cool to give some levels as rewards for contests and stuff, but I'm not sure if it that will happen. Papa's and x-men's ideas are interesting. Like Eddy said, we do intend to add expertise for high levels, so x-men's idea is more likely. It would have to be very slow regeneration though.

The intention with the levelbank is that it's a way for new players to get into the game immediately without having to start every race from scratch.

I think it would be cool to give some levels as rewards for contests and stuff, but I'm not sure if it that will happen. Papa's and x-men's ideas are interesting. Like Eddy said, we do intend to add expertise for high levels, so x-men's idea is more likely. It would have to be very slow regeneration though.

How about + 1 to level bank for every race you max?

I have yet to use levelbank and I probably wont use it, so I am leveling the real way, playing moreso than trying to level. Really to make the server popular is just release quality races constantly and have races that are high level where people will have to work to get. These following suggestions are not really important to me but I am just throwing it out there.

My suggestions for possibilities:

Creditshop:

• Skins
  • Purchasable Races
  • Skins, Hats
  • Banklevels*
  • etc...

In-game currency:

• Bank storage
  • Bankshop - Credit purchasable items as well.
    • Banklevels*
    • Multiple round to Map duration lasting buffs and/or effects

Supporter Race Package

• 5 to 10 races that will be made public but will be granted to Supporter Race Package subscriptions first before being released to the public.
  • These races will differ from the races that can be purchased via Creditshop as those will be permanent race purchases.

Notes:

*Banklevels: purchased banklevels only affect races unmaxed to avoid "I have 100,000 levels because I got deep pockets"

I have yet to use levelbank and I probably wont use it, so I am leveling the real way, playing moreso than trying to level. Really to make the server popular is just release quality races constantly and have races that are high level where people will have to work to get. These following suggestions are not really important to me but I am just throwing it out there.

My suggestions for possibilities:

Creditshop:

• Skins
  • Purchasable Races
  • Skins, Hats
  • Banklevels*
  • etc...

In-game currency:

• Bank storage
  • Bankshop - Credit purchasable items as well.
    • Banklevels*
    • Multiple round to Map duration lasting buffs and/or effects

Supporter Race Package

• 5 to 10 races that will be made public but will be granted to Supporter Race Package subscriptions first before being released to the public.
  • These races will differ from the races that can be purchased via Creditshop as those will be permanent race purchases.

Notes:

*Banklevels: purchased banklevels only affect races unmaxed to avoid "I have 100,000 levels because I got deep pockets"

I like this idea of earning credits and using them to unlock races. I don't like the idea of custom weird stuff like skins and hats. Pls no.

I'm also down with x-men's/Coolness' idea. Maybe you earn levels based on what the max level of a race is so like +1 for races that are like 16-30, +2 for races that are 31-50, +3 for races that are 60. Idk what all the levels look like right now, but I think that would be fair as it takes a significantly longer time to max a race that caps at 60 than it is to max 2 level 30 races.