Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Who has the oldest steam account?

Guest Fohacidal

Was just thinking about steam IDs for some reason and was wondering who here has the oldest steam account? I dont know how large or small my steam ID is but I made my account in 2005. I had one prior but have since lost the details for it or something.

my oldest account, its vac1 banned so i haven't used it in years

http://puu.sh/3xfVK.jpg

if jiyeon was like myself and any of the other hardcore counter-strike players of that day, everybody refused to update to steam because it meant to loss of our won-ids (steamid before steam existed) and we didn't like how many of the updates changed the competitive scene.  when i updated and got steam, it was because i was forced to by the client.

rip my 5-digit low teens wonid :(

edit: what jiyeon said about 5 digit being the minimum is incorrect, here are numerous 2, 3, and 4 digit accounts either belonging to valve employees or that were vac banned and subsequently unbanned before vac bans were permanent (they used to be either 1-year or 5-year bans) http://www.vacbanned.com/listing/unbanned

Jan 21, 2007.

I refused to use steam for the longest time.  I don't know why I didn't want to though. Ended up using it when my competitive 1.6 clan at the time forced me to. 

Woot been going strong since December 2012. I finally got a computer that wasn't a glorified paperweight and could run games, so I finally had a use for steam.

Pretty sure I have the earliest. Got Steam the first day it was publicly released.

gJb3adH.png

I have a 6 digit steam id (smallest is 5). Steam account is from Sept 21st, 2003.

I've seen numerous people in the low 4s. Edited by Dojima

Guest Fohacidal

I'd check but I forgot my Steam name.

cool story bro

Also, holy shit 2003 accounts. I know my original account was made in like 2004 but god damn