Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Magneto captures 75% of dmg taken/evaded and can only hit for 60 dmg with its ability now.

To compensate I increased evade and speed by 10%

ty

getting killed by magneto without him even doing anything was stupid.

Added races

Modified races

Moved races from tester to playable

Kappa

These changes give you +1 ingenuity.

Golden sensai should not be allowed to be played on de_alexandra. You are able to see through ceiling particles and corners.

Hitting remelia in the chest no longer deals less damage than hitting it in the head. (this is a buff to chest dmg against the race)

It is also worth noting right click knives on remelia deal substantial extra damage while left clicks only deal a little extra damage.

To compensate for this nerf, the ult cooldown is ready right when the buy time ends and subsequent cooldowns are 5 seconds shorter.

reaper live @2400, new tester race ruthless mercenary

the two mages will prob go live in ~2 days if no bugs reported prob around 2-4k lvls idk where yet though

ruthless mercenary forces you to buy armor every round. With 0 levels in the skill, it changes my armor to 0 every round; with skill level at, say, 5, it forces my armor to 50 (can't remember if it removes helmet too and cbf to check).

Takeno

• Invisibility from 90%->85%. pug has spoken.

Shadespawn

• Restricted from buying Long Jump
  • Max darken time increased from 2 to 3 seconds.
  • Damage from shooting during Mind Sear from 2 to 3.

Thor fixed. You can no longer fire the last shot from the taser but it will also no longer crash the server or spam the error log, so it's win-win.

Terran Ghost

• Added to tester.

Human Marine

• Fixed a bug where Human Marine had infinite ammo with the M4A1-S.

Disclaimer/PSA: When you first use Ghost, slower computers may have framerate issues while loading the counter numbers for the first time. Once you've cycled through them, you should be past it and no longer have any issues.

Soul spectre:

-Doesn't get guns back from crusaders wish if it dies during ult

-orbs glow through smokes :<

-Gets suicided during ult and makes you not get cash also makes you not get whored off and not lose points :)...

Edited by xmen

Added "spendskillsmax"

Works the same as spendskills except it dumps as many points into the skill as it can

Currently it spams your console a lot but that is because I forgot to remove debug messages.

If you notice any bugs please make me aware pronto.

Also released white & black mages at level req 4000

Having crusader wish on your previous race then change to a restricted gun race such as lurker, transient entity next round or respawn you will respawn with nothing and cannot hold anything including bomb

New chat commands coming:

Automatic wish buying: type "wishon" to toggle on.

Typing wishon attempts to buy a wish and also toggles on autobuying of wishes.

Every time you spawn, 5 seconds later it will attempt to buy a wish. Type "wishoff" to toggle off.

It will only attempt to autobuy a wish if it is at least round 3.

The proper use of this command would be as such: Round 3 you have $5,000. You buy guns and type "wishon". It buys a wish.

Every subsequent spawn if you do not own a "wish" it will attempt to buy one 5 seconds after spawn.

Automatic pistol extender buying: type "extenderon" and "extenderoff". Functions identical to wishbuying except it attempts to buy one every round, not just after round 2.

I don't currently intend to do it with any other items as there are very few items that are that cheap and even less items that are purchased *almost* every single round.

THE DOWNSIDE: If you get disarmed and lose your guns, then spawn with 3k and buy a wish I will laugh at any complaints.

If you want to prevent this, try binding a key to do both.

THE HOTKEY: [assuming COMMA is the key you want to use]

alias "wish1" "say wishon;bind , wish2"

alias "wish2" "say wishoff;bind , wish1"

bind , wish1

Then you can tap this key to buy a wish and toggle wish autobuy on, then tap it again to toggle wish autobuy off.

The same can be done for pistol clip extender.

edit: these commands are now live

New chat commands coming:

Automatic wish buying: type "wishon" to toggle on.

Typing wishon attempts to buy a wish and also toggles on autobuying of wishes.

Every time you spawn, 5 seconds later it will attempt to buy a wish. Type "wishoff" to toggle off.

It will only attempt to autobuy a wish if it is at least round 3.

The proper use of this command would be as such: Round 3 you have $5,000. You buy guns and type "wishon". It buys a wish.

Every subsequent spawn if you do not own a "wish" it will attempt to buy one 5 seconds after spawn.

Automatic pistol extender buying: type "extenderon" and "extenderoff". Functions identical to wishbuying except it attempts to buy one every round, not just after round 2.

I don't currently intend to do it with any other items as there are very few items that are that cheap and even less items that are purchased *almost* every single round.

THE DOWNSIDE: If you get disarmed and lose your guns, then spawn with 3k and buy a wish I will laugh at any complaints.

If you want to prevent this, try binding a key to do both.

THE HOTKEY: [assuming COMMA is the key you want to use]

alias "wish1" "say wishon;bind , wish2"

alias "wish2" "say wishoff;bind , wish1"

bind , wish1

Then you can tap this key to buy a wish and toggle wish autobuy on, then tap it again to toggle wish autobuy off.

The same can be done for pistol clip extender.

This will not be live until crash/restart.

Any chance all these new fancy commands could be updated to motd commands page and or war3menu / help? ;)

Black mage respawn block doesn't work it steals the respawn but enemy still gets respawned as well..

Black mage respawn block doesn't work it steals the respawn but enemy still gets respawned as well..

I may have reverted something on accident. Can look into later.

EDIT:

Fixt. Was pretty confusing to me cause I figured it was races not using the correct respawn function cause I know it worked when I tested it...

But actually I only coded it to block if they didn't have respawn_spawn set, so if they used respawn_spawn then they would still respawn.

(won't be live until restart/crash)

"Blocked Araska's respawn and respawned Console!" also seems to happen sometimes when you don't have anyone to respawn..

Ruthless mercenary - If you survive a round you spawn a with a duplicate m4a1 and you get glitched and have to look down press e on the gun you spawned... Which doesn't work if someone else picks up the m4..

Also pyro limit is still on 3..

Exalted sorcerer breaks playerinfo page you see no items or effects just some of the huge list of skills...

Edited by xmen

Couple issues:

Exalted Sorcerer seems to revert to normal movespeed if his Hat of Storms hits anyone, losing his boots passive.

Terran Ghost can't see the energy meter when zoomed in. Not sure if this can be fixed or not.

Also normally Corpse Bomber can't damage ultimate immune races, but last night Hornycat and I ran into a weird thing where I killed him as an ulti-immune race and he still killed me doing 2 hits of (what seemed like) explosive damage. We tested again and couldn't replicate what happened. I don't know much about how Corpse Bomber is coded so maybe this is intended?

Fixed exalted sorc speed resetting after hat of storms proc.

Give altana armor and helm only round2 or higher

Give NG+ armor and helm round2 or higher

Increase reaper health to 100 (after regening some)

Fixed exalted sorc speed resetting after hat of storms proc.

Praise baby jesus. I thought you knew about this bug since I told you the day we tried to see the darkness of Hat of Radiance.

Also normally Corpse Bomber can't damage ultimate immune races, but last night Hornycat and I ran into a weird thing where I killed him as an ulti-immune race and he still killed me doing 2 hits of (what seemed like) explosive damage. We tested again and couldn't replicate what happened. I don't know much about how Corpse Bomber is coded so maybe this is intended?

You were Bob. From my understanding, this could either be because Bob might have a percent chance to spawn with ultimate immunity ( I may be completely wrong, for all I know, bob may have 100% chance to spawn with ult immunity) or some other race might have given me some type of buff or something, idk.

Edited by HornyCat