Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Night Elf Elder's weapons are visible while using the ultimate.

to add on to this, sandy ulted as an archimonde and i could see his weapons. not sure if it was changed or some shit, but yeah. definitely wonky

Night Elf Elder's weapons are visible while using the ultimate.

to add on to this, sandy ulted as an archimonde and i could see his weapons. not sure if it was changed or some shit, but yeah. definitely wonky

It is from the CSGO update where they changed hitboxes. One of those things I'm gonna have to sit down and spend some time looking at.

Archdruid Malfurion has a passive that is supposed to regen the users health and when their health is full, those around them. Just straight doesn't work at all.

Goblin Alchemist nade immunity just doesn't work properly, quite depressing because I want the Pyro to feel useless before me.

On the note of Goblin, the ult could really use a little love.

Fun fact, Goblin's cleave ability also hits hostages, because that makes sense.

Edited by Mr.Thaco-Olmon

Goblin Alchemist nade immunity just doesn't work properly, quite depressing because I want the Pyro to feel useless before me.

On the note of Goblin, the ult could really use a little love.

Fun fact, Goblin's cleave ability also hits hostages, because that makes sense.

Nade resist doesn't work for sure, I'll look at fixing it.

The cleave is an explosion..... sooooo..... yeah it kinda does make sense.

Before anybody posts bugs:

Revolver probably is broken with:

• wish/any item restoring race effect
  • reserve ammo
  • ammo resupply

It is possible that the revolver is registering as a deagle on pickup (since they are in the same slot) and that deagle only races can pick up the revolver.

If anything is clearly broken (be reasonable on what "clearly broken" is here) then feel free to punish abusers (reasonable punishment, warn, kick, 1hr, something like that). I think Dave is gonna take a swing at fixing some of it, I probably won't really have time to sit down and deal with any of it this week or next.

This applies to random shit in this thread as well. I will start infracting for people having discussions in this thread that aren't relevant to bugs.

If you are wondering if something is a bug or not, ask me (or any other ENG). In the case I am referencing, we are all aware Night Elf isn't on the server so the discussion is in no way relevant to this thread.

Please don't make it so players have to go through 2 pages of garbage just to read the updates for the last few days/last week.

If anything is clearly broken (be reasonable on what "clearly broken" is here) then feel free to punish abusers (reasonable punishment, warn, kick, 1hr, something like that).

Please keep this thread for bugs/mod issues only. Game play balance issues are not mod issues. If the gun interacts in an unintended way, that is a bug, but post that bug. Also, see second quote for "unintended interactions". Feel free to make a new thread (or use the war3imba thread) for any complaints. Next time = infraction.

raceinfo/skillsinfo is not working for human lawnmower. All the skills seem to be working if you were already maxed, but the raceinfo menu isn't showing up. I tried resetting skills, and the spendskills menu isn't working either.

raceinfo/skillsinfo is not working for human lawnmower. All the skills seem to be working if you were already maxed, but the raceinfo menu isn't showing up. I tried resetting skills, and the spendskills menu isn't working either.

Fixed, thanks

On the hangemlow map it randomly spawns players in the other team's spawn. More specifically in the tunnels under the spawn. I did not purchase mole when this happened. I also think it is only Terrorists that it happens with.

Edited by SmugJack

Dazzle's Shadow Wave deals physical damage. I feel like it really should be magical damage. It just wrecks lurkers.

9b73a9c6bd.png

get doto'd kid

Archimonde: Hidden Strikes applies to first shot after invisibility (regardless of time since invisibility was used).  It also cannot be evaded by any race.

Due to low cooldown (general and start of map) this is making Archimonde extremely powerful with the combined buffed burn. Considering this effect lingers indefinitely, ultimate can be used immediately to prove another kill shot.

I don't believe this is working as intended.

Archimonde: Hidden Strikes applies to first shot after invisibility (regardless of time since invisibility was used). It also cannot be evaded by any race.

Due to low cooldown (general and start of map) this is making Archimonde extremely powerful with the combined buffed burn. Considering this effect lingers indefinitely, ultimate can be used immediately to prove another kill shot.

I don't believe this is working as intended.

read the skill....

its exactly how its supposed to work

lmao

if anything should get nerfed about archimonde its the ult cd

Edited by Sandy.

9b73a9c6bd.png

get doto'd kid

I get this... But you also have to think how it affects races on the server.... With how low the CD is, it makes lurker nearly unplayable. 

I get this... But you also have to think how it affects races on the server.... With how low the CD is, it makes lurker nearly unplayable. 

The radius is 175 units.

I deal damage 0-1 times per round with shadow wave because the radius is so low (it prints to console).

Why are shadow lurkers playing so aggressively against it? Sounds like a playstyle problem to me. I seriously don't know if I ever damaged more than 2 players a round with shadow wave in my testing of the race. It rarely damages anything.

There is no Archimonde bugs with the ult or hidden strike.. I reverted the ult invis because it didn't need that change.

I guess its just bad wording!

Imo just fix the description for Hidden Strike to state "After using your ultimate, your next shot does (5-40%) bonus damage and cannot be evaded"

instead of eluding that it's a period of time after you lose invisibility .

I guess its just bad wording!

Imo just fix the description for Hidden Strike to state "After using your ultimate, your next shot does (5-40%) bonus damage and cannot be evaded"

instead of eluding that it's a period of time after you lose invisibility .

It can be evaded.

I suspect that's archimonde's expertise that's letting it ignore evasion. Triggering my Hand of God. Also Soul Reaper's ult seems to be doing more damage than intended. Instapopping from 80-90% hp, unless it has an expertise as well.

Race *Smoke*

Issue *Ultimate (Teleport)*

After using teleport on smoke your visible in the smoke for 4seconds or more and its annoying as fuck since its giving your position and they can clearly see you.. please fix