Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

It's a two way street, you get to know where they're coming from and they get to know where you're at! Lol

But peekers always get advantage except against a awper. The accuracy when entangled is pretty bad as well like Rootbeer said.

But peekers always get advantage except against a awper. The accuracy when entangled is pretty bad as well like Rootbeer said.

that's right it is, same thing with bash... :S not sure about why though, we'll look into it.

It's the same with bash. If you stood around, got bashed when you haven't moved your acc goes to shit there as well.

Ogre Stone Thrower:

The Anti Evasion and Damage Reduction does not work, forgot the name of the skill.

Skill description for Muscle has a typo, should be musclely...

Ultimate:

• Can be spammed with no cooldown and grenades are dropped in place.
  • The RNG isn't very good, sort of sucks when you get 10 to 15 smoke nades when you want flashes.
  • 4/5 and 5/5 skill points into ultimate causes you to no longer to get nades but will still take damage from the ultimate when it does trigger. Additionally, they seem to have a small cooldown, that or it is slower. 1/5, 2/5 and 3/5 works normally from what I can tell.

Back in CS:S, I remember that even if you were entangled while jumping, you would regain accuracy and have good accuracy in the air. I don't particularly care about accuracy while jumping (hell if you can time your entangle for someone in the air then you deserve that accuracy advantage), but can we at least have normal accuracy while we're on the ground, standing/crouching?

You remember wrong.

Keldon Warlord -- Can get SG 553 on round 1. Apart from that and a typo this race seems to be fine.

Orge Stone Thrower -- Sometimes will spawn with pistol on round 1 or first join or randomly.

Someone ninja nerfed sensei golden-tail, or it's bugged. It takes a crap ton more fall dmg now. Jumping up in the air and grappling at an angle towards the ground can do as much as 60 dmg. If you point straight at the ground and grapple, it instantly kills you. Additionally, I was being killed upon landing from low incline/decline arcs when there was an elevation difference between my starting and ending positions. I'm 100% sure it did not used to be like this.

It's more likely fall damage resistance after teleportation needs fixing, since Goldentail hasn't been touched since May. I'm guessing it happens to other teleporting races too?

It's more likely fall damage resistance after teleportation needs fixing, since Goldentail hasn't been touched since May. I'm guessing it happens to other teleporting races too?

Yep, you're right. Good call.

Why does goliath ult even say take no dmg for up to 5 seconds when you clearly take magic dmg like claws etc..

Duelist is doing the left click bonus amount on right clicks. Should be 1xlvl for left, 4xlvl for rights (10 and 40 max), but level 4 right click was only doing 4 bonus damage instead of 16.

lvl  0  1  2  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10                  v  v  v  v   v   v   v   v   v   v   vnew Rapier[11] = {0, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40};            if(damage < 50){                dmg = skill_level;            }            else{                dmg = Rapier[skill_level];            }

backstab left clicks 4 lyfe

• Searching for a race with changerace or raceinfo now gives you a menu with the list of races matched. For example, "changerace human" gives a chancerace menu with Human Alliance, Human Lawnmower, and Human General.
  • Backstabs against Altana now do 80% reduced damage instead of 100%. That means 4 right clicks or 6 left clicks to do 130 damage.
  • Lowered ultimate cost for New Game Plus from 5000-2500 to 3000-1000.

bppzo0k.jpg

• Playerinfo screen and New Game Plus no longer count tester races for maxed % (unless you are a tester)
  • Added expertise from an event prize (long overdue)
  • Changerace with a name no longer says you've changed races to your already selected race if the name can't be found.
  • Added Spymaster (currently disabled, will be enabled once a logging issue is fixed).

• Buffed Dante's ult from 15->20% life leech and damage reduction.

It also gives ultimate immunity for the duration.

If you fail to get a kill during your ult, your death is credited to whatever enemy did the most damage to you during the round.

More displaying style points.

• Unholy Paladin's ultimate no longer activates near a planted bomb.

Suicide exploding now gives a nearby enemy the kill, which also means you get the cash bonus for winning or losing the round instead of $0.

• Added Stalker as tester race, will be released within a few days

Added Paradox as tester race, will be released within a few days

Will someone check Blu scouts ultimate for its actual evasion proc rate. Today on Nuke Meatpopsicle? was defusing with the ult active and I could not kill him. I sprayed him with a p90/AK/Galil from less then 10 ft away and he did not die once. As per the norm when I asked about its legitimacy they all screamed the 5% chance to take damage makes it legit.I just want to make sure the evasion is right and all is calm in the waters. 

Will someone check Blu scouts ultimate for its actual evasion proc rate. Today on Nuke Meatpopsicle? was defusing with the ult active and I could not kill him. I sprayed him with a p90/AK/Galil from less then 10 ft away and he did not die once. As per the norm when I asked about its legitimacy they all screamed the 5% chance to take damage makes it legit.I just want to make sure the evasion is right and all is calm in the waters. 

When in doubt, grab Claws of Attack. Bonus damage goes right through the evasion.

Apparently if u die as kozu with the ult active and switch the race u get insane regen on the race u switch to, as evident by a frodo regening 5-10hp a sec.