Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Pudge's AOE damage shouldn't go through walls. Too many instances of getting killed randomly through walls.

I've thought about changing that. Will look into it when I get back to a PC.

And @serif I can try to look into retaining items or maybe swapping to abrace with no limit/item restrictions.

I've thought about changing that. Will look into it when I get back to a PC.

And @serif I can try to look into retaining items or maybe swapping to abrace with no limit/item restrictions.

Yeah that would be awesome. Maybe just always set to Default?

Would it be possible to add in some way for exile to see what items it has? Maybe a command or +ability2?

Easily doable but it already happens every spawn.

TFW human marine prob better than before just doesn't pander to Yolo stim style

Face remove the famas or remove the race.

Face remove the famas or remove the race.

The FAMAS is easier to spray lol. Just hold angles l2p scrublord

Im interested to see how the stats are next time I check for the month but I personally feel the FAMAS has insane accuracy for the attk speed

Night Elf isn't on the server right now, did it get removed?

A lot of shit is removed or something it looks like.. All the things are on the wrong places in the race menu (we lost like a page or two it seems like), I kinda came here hoping for the changes but it looks like they haven't been posted for some reason.

Races don't just get removed. They are propably having some technical difficulties, doing some kind of changes or the races are disabled since they broke... Just hang in there :3

So i was just playing archimonde and my flame lash was working but then when the map changed it never procced once for 2 maps which after i got off, i was buying parachutes and periapt of health sometimes claw sometimes mask

I know some stuff was crashing us, one of the others may have disabled some races to try and figure it out. Hang in there, it'll all be back.

Exalted sorcerer crashes the server on de_dust2 or unlimited (thorgot disable the race, Never forget the turning power)  

Magnus, Displacer Beast, Distortion and Exalted Sorcerer are temporarily disabled as they crash the server on dust2 and dust2 unlimited.

Magnus, Displacer Beast, Distortion and Exalted Sorcerer are temporarily disabled as they crash the server on dust2 and dust2 unlimited.

What about Night Elf? We are still missing that one and so far no one has been able to say why lol

What about Night Elf? We are still missing that one and so far no one has been able to say why lol

its broken, need to fix it

You might have missed one since the server kept crashing on dust2 yesterday :|