Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Succubus no longer has long jump. Got broken right after the whole double succubus, unload/reload fiasco.

At 60 skulls gets 75hp. Don't know if that's intended. 1-2%hp per skull isn't reflecting the skull gains if so. 

If LJ is broken it will fix on restart.

75 HP max is intentional. Don't need you running around with 220 HP.

Because I was focused on nerfing so much, this time I again have a few buffs. More will probably come, these were just easy IMO.

To prevent reverse-power-creep I will continue buffing some under played and low kd races.

• Black Mage now reduces dmg by 9 and reflects 9% (up from 8 and 8%). Also conversion heals for 15 instead of 10.

• Blade Masters ult now deals more damage.

• Naix now heals for slightly more when he damages enemies.

• Cannibal vanish now lasts for a little bit longer.

Not sure if this has been fixed yet or not, but KJ's ability broke last night and was able to be spammed with no cooldown on it.

Was fixed this morning by skitt. Thanks for telling us.

On Musician, can the songs superman and bat out of hell not set you to fly right away? I got stuck a few times because of that, as i am sure a few others might have.

I am pretty sure Thor is broken, yesterday I was killed by it in 1 shot 10+ times and most of those times I had 165hp (Quillfiend) and last I check that race isn't supposed to have that kind of damage on it.

Fixed a weird cannibal bug. Basically if you played cannibal then played another race with bonus damage, your bonus damage was not applied to guns.

Fixed night elf elder slow carrying over across lives. Also reduced the timer on the slow slightly.

Fixed a bug where exile would have 82% crit chance with the amulet that gives 2% critical strike chance instead of 22%.

Fixed Holy Shield being the most overpowered item that nobody knew about. It previously blocked bash, crit, evasion, and lifesteal. It also blocked various skills on about 48 races. Many it blocked more than one skill.Edit: Turns out holy shield always did nothing.

Holy Shield now gives you a 50% chance to ignore crit, bash, leeching, and evasion.

This isn't 100% accurate, but it will be correct for 90% of races. Some I will have to fix still.

Pudge released @ 7000 total lvl

Hi, the problem is this: i played with my Phyrexian mercenary race (i don't know if i spelled it correctly) and noticed that it says that i should have 65 bullets on the mp9 and 60 on the five-seven but i only have the normal amount of bullets (30 and 20) so i asked for help and people said that in the raceinfo it says that you dont get extra ammo just extra damage. So i went to check the Holy Juggernaut race which had extra ammo too, sam problem should be 35 bullets in the xm1014 but there is 7 and in the desert eagle should be 40 bullets but there is 7. (i posted this in the complaint department... Sorry didn't see this before.. :P)

Hi, the problem is this: i played with my Phyrexian mercenary race (i don't know if i spelled it correctly) and noticed that it says that i should have 65 bullets on the mp9 and 60 on the five-seven but i only have the normal amount of bullets (30 and 20) so i asked for help and people said that in the raceinfo it says that you dont get extra ammo just extra damage. So i went to check the Holy Juggernaut race which had extra ammo too, sam problem should be 35 bullets in the xm1014 but there is 7 and in the desert eagle should be 40 bullets but there is 7. (i posted this in the complaint department... Sorry didn't see this before.. :P)

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/54800-warcraft-3-bug-and-issue-reports-and-minor-patch-notes/page-32#entry900480

Fixed bonus ammo and reserve ammo.

Currently there is 1 bug on the server where if you reload from "0" ammo, your reserve ammo will reset if it is above max. If you reload from any amount above 0, you will retain your bonus reserve ammo.

I've fixed this bug already, but it will go live on the next restart.

I am pretty sure Thor is broken, yesterday I was killed by it in 1 shot 10+ times and most of those times I had 165hp (Quillfiend) and last I check that race isn't supposed to have that kind of damage on it.

Confirmed as by others. It does full damage instead of the reduced damage.

Can we get Thor disabled until it's fixed? There's been some complaints so I've been telling people to stay off the race.

Yeah since people purposely play it to annoy people because it is broken. As soon as the SOs/admins start telling them to get off it (titan trading or whoever for example) would not get off it and annoy Serif and others with the 1 shot until we tell him so much he leaves so that he can rejoin when the SOs and admins leave.

The past few days, whenever I am playing a race and I get teamswitched and kicked off that race due to the max limit, I get changed to no race and it makes me lose all of my items and weapons.