Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

• Because of a new policy by valve, competitive and profile rank setting has been disabled, so they will show the default values. In addition, the knife plugin and weapon skin plugin will not return.
  • Race Maxed Percentage will now be shown as number of MVP stars instead.

Here's the policy which was emailed to CSGO server operators by Vitaliy if you want to read it:

CS:GO community servers provide valuable experiences to players and communities, and are serving more players than ever before. Over the past month, 3.1 mln unique players were observed playing on community servers and this number keeps growing each month.

We're aware that some server operators are offering to their players false inventories and/or profiles as a free or paid service via mods on their servers. These mods inaccurately report the contents of a players' inventory and/or matchmaking status, devaluing both and potentially creating a confusing experience for players.

Therefore, we are asking server operators to remove any mods and plugins that falsify the contents of a players' profile or inventory.

To be clear, the services that should not be offered on a community server include (but are not limited to):

• Allowing players to claim temporary ownership of CS:GO items that are not in their inventory (Weapon skins, knives, etc.).
  • Providing a falsified competitive skill group and/or profile rank status or scoreboard coin (e.g., Operation Challenge Coins).
  • Interfering with systems that allow players to correctly access their own CS:GO inventories, items, or profile.

If your server provides any of the above services then we request that you disable them. If for some reason you are unable or unsure of whether a particular plugin should be removed, feel free to contact us.

We will continue to monitor the players experience on community servers, and may reevaluate if further actions need to be taken to ensure that server operators comply with the request above.

Thanks,

The CS:GO Team

tldr, these are now prohibited:

• Allowing players to claim temporary ownership of CS:GO items that are not in their inventory (Weapon skins, knives, etc.).
  • Providing a falsified competitive skill group and/or profile rank status or scoreboard coin (e.g., Operation Challenge Coins).

Did the maths, off the top of my head I came up with 43% of races having expertise.

The actual number (after checking files) is 53% of races have expertise.

This doesn't include "extra" expertises (races that have more than 1).

Also, a few races do not print their expertise to chat, so yeah.

Added text prints on soul generation on Soul Stealer. Added overlay to show souls at all times.

Soul Stealer's ability (which costs 2 souls) now generates 1 soul for each target hit. This is because it feels unusable with soul-hoarding being the only viable way to play the race.

Also put a cap on the number of souls that can be generated from a kill. I only realized this was a problem because I got 32 from a kill because the player had a lot of kills and like 1 or 2 deaths (and soul gen is based on victim KD).

Also added a text print to make the ultimate more informative.

Zergling re-burrow CD increased by 1 sec to make bad unburrows slightly less forgiving.

Hunter cost changed to 4. Hunter HP changed from 120 to 100, Dmg reduc changed from 50% to 40%

Stalker loses all bonus damage and gets massive bonus damage on right-click backstabs only now. Also goes from 40 hp to 30.

Baneling evade chance reduced from 25% to 20%. Explosion radius reduced by ~30%.  Baneling no longer gets lunge.

Ultra cost changed to 7 from 10. Gets 50 more bonus HP (260 total).

Edit: 60% of races have expertise, we doin it boys.

With night elf elder, if you happen to be shadowmelded by the end of the round, and a new round begins, you are permastunned and cannot shoot for the remainder of next round

With night elf elder, if you happen to be shadowmelded by the end of the round, and a new round begins, you are permastunned and cannot shoot for the remainder of next round

Fixed, thanks.

Race KD Ratios over the last 31 days from high to low:

http://pastebin.com/Cq1XmMZN

Because this month so few races have substantial kills and are above 2.0 (Troll which is played by Pug and SWAT which is played a lot by Rabbit are basically it) I'm going to be focusing on buffing races.

I'm going to be looking at races that are both underplayed and I think to be weak and also races below 0.9 KD that I think are weak (Unlike orc which has a 0.88 kd because it is the most played race on the server and is played lots by new players).

May or may not make changes today. Any suggestions are welcome.

A suggestion for making Gravitas stronger is an extra skill that gives their bullets a chance to knock enemies up in to the air so that they don't have to rely solely on enemies jumping in order to try and get kills from it's skills?

Enlightenment on Siddhartha isn't working properly. It says in chat that I will respawn but it never happens. And there is no Black Mages to block the respawn.

Turns out it actually worked but I fixed a bug where siddhartha would not get its respawn stolen by black mage!

• Blood mage ult cooldown reduced from 20 to 10, cost reduced from 1500 to 1250
  • Blade master windwalk speed from 55% to 60%, damage reduction during ult from 75% to 80%
  • Luna moonglaive chance from 22% to 33%, bonus damage is now actually +4 (it was +3 even though it said +4), ult now hits 12 times instead of 10
  • Cannibal ult duration increased from 5 to 7 seconds
  • Nature wisp time before health regen starts decreased from 4.0 to 3.5
  • Gravitas now has +20% base speed. When enemies enter his ultimate, they are force spiked into the ground - the ult may be nerfed if this is too strong (prob radius reduction)

• Keldon Warlord now has a 40% chance to slow, up from 35%. Slow is increased from 35% from 30% slow effect.

Displacer Beast's ulti makes your screen completely blue, making it impossible to see anything.

uPZCuU8.jpg

bug is feature!

will fix in a short bit and edit this when I do

I think the same thing is happening with kirin tor shake but it only blonks the screen solid blue

I think the same thing is happening with kirin tor shake but it only blonks the screen solid blue

Same stuff as always anything with screen flash is wonky. Thorgot and skitt are diligently working on it while I go to dinner Kappa

Invisibility appears much higher than it states in playerinfo. Human is like 85%~ invis. Human is only example. Invis in general is bugged.

Invisibility appears much higher than it states in playerinfo. Human is like 85%~ invis. Human is only example. Invis in general is bugged.

This is just the new invis, it is stronger than before and I am largely okay with it.

On restart (I hate easy buffs):

Rottweil will have a slightly lower healthcap and lifesteal, 5% less speed, and the bonus damage will scale off on distance. Past 500 units (this distance is about half the distance from dust2 mid doors and the front of suicide) the bonus damage will be quite low compared to the way it currently is. This is in an attempt to reduce those "but he was so far away and hit me for 110 with a single shot".

If the race is somehow to weak somehow, I will probably just add back the 5% speed.

Granthad lost 15 HP because the survivability on the race just really isn't in line with other gun races on the server, it is more akin to pre-chain restricted alistair, pre-nerf unholy/ranger, etc than the current race balance.

This means it will have 160HP after regen and will still have its regen.

On restart (I hate easy buffs):
Rottweil will have a slightly lower healthcap and lifesteal, 5% less speed, and the bonus damage will scale off on distance. At 500 units (this distance is about half the distance from dust2 mid doors and the front of suicide) the bonus damage will be quite low compared to the way it currently is. This is in an attempt to reduce those "but he was so far away and hit me for 110 with a single shot".
If the race is somehow to weak somehow, I will probably just add back the 5% speed.

Granthad lost 15 HP because the survivability on the race just really isn't in line with other gun races on the server, it is more akin to pre-chain restricted alistair, pre-nerf unholy/ranger, etc than the current race balance.
This means it will have 160HP after regen and will still have its regen.

I thought rottweil was fine it's just the ability to buy Lj and 1 hit ppl jumping around qhat made it rediculous :P