Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

If you're alive, playing any race and changerace to molecule, and then you get killed by getting knifed, molecule's Short Circuit still procs and damages the knifer.

If you're alive, playing any race and changerace to molecule, and then you get killed by getting knifed, molecule's Short Circuit still procs and damages the knifer.

Obvious solution, delete molecule

Race KD's between 5-3-15 and 6-14-15

http://pastebin.com/MmCBPFin

Based on this the following changes have been made:

• troll ult CD from 27 to 30
  • troll ult duration from 2.25 to 2.0

• distortion viewcone on ability changed from 80 degrees to 50 degrees
  • time to generate blink charges increased from 0.8 to 0.85 at max lvl

• kozu ult regen while standing still reduced by ~25%

• flimflam ability invis reduced from 1.5 to 1.0 sec
  • hex duration reduced from 3 to 2
  • hex slow reduced from 40% to 20%
  • hex cd increased from 15 to 20

• swag7 base speed (zag7) reduced from 28% to 20% bonus

• lilith ult bonus duration reduced from 2.0 to 1.5
  • ult speed reduced from 40% bonus to 30% bonus
  • bonus headshot dmg reduced from 25% to 20%
  • bonus smg dmg reduced from 5 to 4
  • health regeneration during ult reduced from 4/sec to 3/sec
  • damage absorbed by armor reduced from 40% to 25%

Didn't buff anything based off of these stats but if anyone has suggestions, I am open to them.

CS GO Pro needs betters abilities.

Seriously, though, I was playing Scattergunnger the other day and I think there are one or two pretty easy buffs that also make sense for the class.  I find that having the 25% chance to increase attack speed from Double Tap not very useful.  Maybe you'd rather keep the randomness, but if not then making the attack speed 33%-50% of what the proc is but a constant attack speed modifier would be nice.  

It would also make sense if Hardy also gave flat damage reduction (working additively with the ult when in effect) or magic resistance would be a nice buff and fit the race role of being a dwarf, where hardiness/constitution translate over to more than just health.  Obviously more flat DR would be stronger than magic resist, but both would be buffs that fit the class.

Finally, another option is making Drink Keg also give a speed boost.  Makes sense with the ability name and with the class needing to get in range/round corners and also fits well because the ultimate is already a short duration so it wouldn't be super strong.  Any combination of these buffs would help the race and fit with the general theme of Dwarf Scattergunner.

Then again, that KDR on the list may only be from me playing the race, and I generally suck at CS GO and even worse with shotguns.

Takeno almost entire reverted back to the way it was before with the following changes:

Invis is 80%

Crit chance is 30% instead of 20%

You can only crit on right-clicks

Have fun getting 60% disarmed, everybody has already forgotten what that was like.

Also fixed a bug where zergling sometimes wasn't getting bonus right-click dmg because numbers r 2 hard 4 me

Troll back to 2.25 sec ult duration for now maybe change other stuff at a later time but not ult duration

W E  C O D  B O Y S  N O W

Added:

de_crash from cod4

de_highrise_f2 from MW2

de_mw2_favela from MW2

Removed 2 or 3 lesser played maps from the list.

The maps are very well made and have played well on War3 for a single play through. Only important note is to enforce the "no map exploiting" rule, as on each of them you can get a little outside of the map or under it in glitchy areas. Most notably is going below highrise or on top of the taller of the two buildings (it has no textures on top so you can "fall inside" the building).

We may look to fix the minor texture issues, but until then just enforce them the same as every other map.

Also, highrise has no minimap yet (calling all x-mens, calling all x-mens)

Added:

de_crash from cod4

de_highrise_f2 from MW2

de_mw2_favela from MW2

Removed 2 or 3 lesser played maps from the list.

The maps are very well made and have played well on War3 for a single play through. Only important note is to enforce the "no map exploiting" rule, as on each of them you can get a little outside of the map or under it in glitchy areas. Most notably is going below highrise or on top of the taller of the two buildings (it has no textures on top so you can "fall inside" the building).

We may look to fix the minor texture issues, but until then just enforce them the same as every other map.

BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL 

I'll see what I can do.. Will need to dl the map though :D

Removing some recent functionality to try to track down the source of the recent freezing. When it freezes, it doesn't restart, so it is important we find this.

Added:

de_crash from cod4

de_highrise_f2 from MW2

de_mw2_favela from MW2

i can finally make that sick faze montage

Lilith can ulti with a hostage. 

Boreas' seems to permanently slow some people even through rounds. One guy was permanently slowed down to 80% until the map ended. Someone else was playing machine gunner so it could be that slow and not boreas.

Edited by Agrippa

I'll see what I can do.. Will need to dl the map though :D

nvm.. fuck mapping... I feel griefed...

Edited by xmen

Wish might be bugging it out, stop buying it

Not sure if posted yet...but Ranger of the Wood's craft weapon doesn't function properly. It gives you the M4A1-S but no reserve clip bonus.

Wish might be bugging it out, stop buying it

wish bugs it out.

It's not because of wish. I just tested it. Still no reserve ammo.

I believe it has to do with a previous update that valve did which essed up reserve ammo.

Whenever Fynhorn gets shot and reflects damage, the fyndhorn's screen turns blue like tatsu's blind, I think the colors are bugged on it.

Edited by HornyCat

I believe it has to do with a previous update that valve did which essed up reserve ammo.

Whenever Fynhorn gets shot and reflects damage, the fyndhorn's screen turns blue like tatsu's blind, I think the colors are bugged on it.

Lelno. It's not the thorns. It's the Vanish.

I don't think that Sin's regen rate is actually 7hp/sec as stated in the tooltip. Seems closer to 4 or 5.

I don't think that Sin's regen rate is actually 7hp/sec as stated in the tooltip. Seems closer to 4 or 5.

It's 4.9 HP/s. I'll update the tooltip.