Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Scatter Gunner somehow transferred its attack speed to another race when the player changed race. Seems the one way to fix it is have that player disconnect from the server.

fixed

Nature Wisp's teleport doesn't take you back 7 seconds, it takes you to spawn. Tested at levels 1, 5, and 6.

When switching from Keeper to Holy Pal I kept the healing ring that keeper does for 1 round but lost all use of the healing bullets for all the rounds after.

The last time I played KJ and tried to change to Human General while alive, it switched me but kept the scout on my back for some reason. Weird visual glitch.

DEFAULT IS ONLY GIVING $1500 NOT $2000

IS THIS NERF I NEED EVERY ADVANTAGE I CAN GET I AM NOOB 

this is nerf because apparently default is too stronk.

this is nerf because apparently default is too stronk.

ORCS GET CHAIN LIGHTNING, CRIT NADE, CRIT HITS AND A DAMN GOOD CHANCE OF RESPAWN

ALL I ASK FOR IS A LITTLE CASH SO I CAN BUY MORE TOMES AND GET SUPER HIGH LVL DEFAULT

Molotov's and Incen proc Human Gen's bash effect effectively making it a area wide slow death if you catch someone in the middle of it. (Ask fourth bear I killed him twice with it). Not sure if this is working as intended or not but its pretty funny when it actually works.

Edited by Fetterolf

Molotov's and Incen proc Human Gen's bash effect effectively making it a area wide slow death if you catch someone in the middle of it. (Ask fourth bear I killed him twice with it). Not sure if this is working as intended or not but its pretty funny when it actually works.

fixed

10:27 AM - sG | Wintergreenland [sOmang]: Default can respawn while in spec. it can't be hurt or anything

10:27 AM - sG | Wintergreenland [sOmang]: but if itdoesn't noclip spectate

10:27 AM - sG | Wintergreenland [sOmang]: it freezes people

10:27 AM - sG | Wintergreenland [sOmang]: lol

10:27 AM - sG | Wintergreenland [sOmang]: Default can respawn while in spec. it can't be hurt or anything
10:27 AM - sG | Wintergreenland [sOmang]: but if itdoesn't noclip spectate
10:27 AM - sG | Wintergreenland [sOmang]: it freezes people
10:27 AM - sG | Wintergreenland [sOmang]: lol

Fixed on next server restart.

Thorgot knows about this but just putting it here:

Shadow Hunter's Ultimate does not work against Scattergunner, tested with 500 hp, died in three shots with the ultimate up. Additionally, Shadow Hunter is still affected by bash, slows and probably some other stuff while the ultimate is active. The skill that does hexes, sometimes unsure what the point of it is.

Long term suggestion is a revamp on the class but no rush. considering the race is quite strong as it is now.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Put 4 levels onto Cannibal from my levelbank before spawning as him, first time playing the race.

Then it says I have been granted 5 levels and I am at level 5.

Is this a bug or did I just waste 4 levels?

Put 4 levels onto Cannibal from my levelbank before spawning as him, first time playing the race.

Then it says I have been granted 5 levels and I am at level 5.

Is this a bug or did I just waste 4 levels?

Might wanna add the lvls after you get the free 5..

You fucked up :)

Tatsu - Ice Dragon, One of the Skills: Clarity on Ice "Become invisible when hit and fade to visible". Now me and a friend were testing the visibility when hit. I do not go invis when hit, nor do i fade to visible when hit ?

Tatsu - Ice Dragon, One of the Skills: Clarity on Ice "Become invisible when hit and fade to visible". Now me and a friend were testing the visibility when hit. I do not go invis when hit, nor do i fade to visible when hit ?

I think it works. I noticed that tasu is blue, but when you shoot one the blue goes away and becomes (I think) a little more transparent. After a while the blue returns.

Tatsu's vanish does work, if Tatsu is the only race that "vanishes" like this on the server. I shot someone last night that went invisible like it did in CSS.

Also I'm pretty sure Nature Wisp's regen is broken, it doesn't "reset" the timer if it gets shot. Told Coolness about this a couple days ago, not sure if it got fixed yet.

Tatsu's vanish does work, if Tatsu is the only race that "vanishes" like this on the server. I shot someone last night that went invisible like it did in CSS.

Also I'm pretty sure Nature Wisp's regen is broken, it doesn't "reset" the timer if it gets shot. Told Coolness about this a couple days ago, not sure if it got fixed yet.

should be fixed now, lmk if anything goes wrong.

M4A1-S will not rebuy after you save with crusaders, just another note on top of many.

Same with the USP-S, don't know if that's Terrorist side only as I was T when this happened.

Same with the USP-S, don't know if that's Terrorist side only as I was T when this happened.

should not work currently because both the silenced m4a1-s and the m4a4 have the same weapon name... which is "weapon_m4a1" and so what happens is it saves that you have "weapon_m4a1" and gives you the default m4a4... will try to find a work-around for this but it might take some time

I think the console command for giving a silenced USP crashes servers so that one should be tested first. The silenced M4 should do it.

Also, Thor crashes the server.