Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

http://i.imgur.com/5WxxDtO.png

Abaddon change in kills and deaths since it was nerfed.

Considering the relatively small number of kills and deaths since the nerf (598 kills and 252 deaths for a KD of 2.37) and the fact that me and x-men probably account for half of that (and are above average) it is obviously much better than the previous ~2.8kd.

I think as it approaches ~1000-1500 kills since the nerf the KD will approach 2.0-2.1, putting it exactly in line with a lot of the "strong" races.

If it stays hovering around ~2.3-2.4kd there are a few easy nerfs that won't hurt the race too bad but will lower KD slightly.

Most of the strong races got nerfs that were pretty reasonable. I would say a good target K/D is around 1.6-1.8 for a "good" race.

Most of the strong races got nerfs that were pretty reasonable. I would say a good target K/D is around 1.6-1.8 for a "good" race.

Debatable since it depends on who plays the race as well :)

hOGfAU4.png

I actually still kind of want to hit Devil Servant harder, because a race with two lives that has a 1.6 KDR is too good

but we'll wait and see

Debatable since it depends on who plays the race as well :)

Hadn't thought of it that way Ika so you have a good point. However, x-men is correct as well. It is very much a "wait and see" for me.

Holy paladin now tracks healing per life/round and tells you how much it is at death or on round end. Also gives you experience based on healing, currently 500 healing = 1 kill worth of xp but this number may change. No image is available at this time.

Night Elf ult should no longer entangle immune players

Shadespawn back on server, no longer broke

Fixed elemental ult from catching people on fire while the elemental player was dead.

ADDED ACCURI (awp race) TO TESTER WOOOOOOOOO!

Testers: The main thing I'm concerned about is the regen not working correctly (should get 1 per kill) or the speed not working correctly (10% per kill up to 40% max ONLY WHEN AWP IS OUT). They only get speed and regen for awp kills.

Teleport should be pretty consistent but we will see.

If anything is broken PLEASE tell me and do not abuse it. SO can feel free to slay obv if someone won't get off it and a skill is severely broke.

edit: played it some myself, seems like the fun I wanted and not op but will be interesting to see some of the better awpers on it.

edit2: race is now appropriately tester (lol) and the ult no longer spams chat on cooldown

Anti Mage and Xian teleport no longer check for ult immunity.

Pretty sure all of our testers should already know this.

Went to bed when I put it on tester so I didn't want to wake up to hear about shenanigans :P you are correct though

Anti Mage and Xian teleport no longer check for ult immunity.

Could you also apply this to hand of god's forward slash?

Also if you use forward slash right before the round ends before you get teleported back to your original location, you begin the next round where you used the ability.

Edited by Agrippa

Could you also apply this to hand of god's forward slash?

Also if you use forward slash right before the round ends before you get teleported back to your original location, you begin the next round where you used the ability.

All of this should be fixed, tell me if it has any issues.

Also in general: anybody who has small bugs that have persisted please feel free to post, pm me, or message me on steam and I can try to fix them. Most of them I am capable of handling and it is really a matter of someone having the time to fix them (and not having more important things to do/fix).

Fixed Accuri being able to TP with hostage (whoops!)

Anti Mage no longer removes grenades or c4 with ammo removal skill -- instead minibashes any player that is not using a primary, secondary, or tazer. The ult now deals 20 damage if the player does not have a primary weapon on them.

Gravitas skill that lowers gravity for teammates now also increases their speed by 25% and has no cooldown. Because of removal of the cooldown, the duration has been reduced to 5 seconds. (molotov your team to get out of spawn faster new meta).

Gargoyle drops first two weapon slots 1 second after spawning if they are anything.

edit:

Fixed angel of light aura not re-triggering if a player remained close to the angel and regained their invis after the 10 seconds.

• Fixed more things than Face

Lied about fixing more things than Face

Fixed a few Dante bugs though

TIL magneto can catch knives with his bullet catching ability. pls fix, nature wisps use wooden sticks not metal.

TIL magneto can catch knives with his bullet catching ability. pls fix, nature wisps use wooden sticks not metal.

fall dmg works too :D

• Weapon skins will be given even if the weapon is for the other team.

This means you can choose between usp-s/hkp and m4a1-s/m4a4.

Added max per team into raceinfo menu.

Crash to desktop on trickster assassin fixed so it can be reenabled.

Magnus is now tester. Levels will be removed when it goes live (no tester benefit towards getting 100% maxed -.-) and it will be put at prob 6 or 6.5k level req and 1 per team (if any testers meets the level requirement maybe I won't remove them then?).

• Added console command, war3_who, which displays a table of the players on the server with some useful information such as current race and maxed %
  • Added counter to Trickster Assassin (number of barrels)
  • Added counter to Pyromaniac (number of mines)

• Changed Magnus ult 27 times
  • Made it so the orbs on Magnus only hit players he has line of sight of.
  • Changed elvish enchanter chain heal to prevent a lot of those buggy chainheals where you have 4 people in a line but you only heal yourself.
  • Fixed luna's AOE cleave (moon glaive) from hitting the target that is causing the AOE (which was resulting in 12 bonus damage).
  • Fixed bug where if soulstealer had over 60 souls the buffs did not work (I assume nobody got 60 souls before Name buffed the race).
  • Opened Master of GO thread and laughed like a maniac.

• Fixed bug where if soulstealer had over 60 souls the buffs did not work (I assume nobody got 60 souls before Name buffed the race).
  • Opened Master of GO thread and laughed like a maniac.

• it was messing up even before 60 souls... See bugtracker..
  • ayylmao :D
  • ELVISH ENCHANTER GOES 100% invis second round it spawns or after death idunno!!!
  • Race limits weren't set back after the event
  • All race team limits display as 99 in the raceinfo
Edited by xmen