Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

New R&R Q&A

I don't play JB, now that I have the hours needed. 

and I don't enjoy any other servers other than a bit of surf, JB was my main server and the main reason why I joined sG, as it is for the majority of the clan. 

Also, I think it might be useful for you to know you're a real piece of shit. 

you probably wouldn't get vet if that's what you're wondering

Am I at risk of losing Elite since I just got it?

If not, could I possibly have chances at vet with this new system? I try to do as much for the clan as I can, but I wouldn't say I've done much cept donate, be active, bring a couple peeps, and help set up a couple minecraft servers ( building and what not)

you probably wouldn't get vet if that's what you're wondering

I was thinking it, but I already knew the answer to it. 

But Thanks, I think you really know who I am, deep down, you know? 

Its like getting a bill passed through congress. If I wanted a bill to fund a national park, other congressmen will attach other stipulations on the bill before its approved. So congrats! You have your national park with funding for a nuclear power plant, welfare payment increases, and a tax on pink shoes.

If you don't like the laws; do you rage at the judge who enforces it? If you want to rage at the message, do it in another thread. If you want to rage at the messenger, do it at your own risk. By the way, I wouldn't demote you to L1. I would demote you to L3. You have too much time and too many posts for L1.

If we dont like the laws then we bring attention to that and pressure our representatives to make a different choice. We use our voice to let our opinions be known and try to prevent what we dont agree with from happening. While his post might come off as raging, hes bringing up some valid points. I'd say hes acting more like a civilized protester than an angry mob at the judges doorstep. If we're going to have an R&R Q&A, then this is a much more organized place to put our issues with the ranking system and the best place to raise our disagreements with it. There was no sort of discussion with the community about implementing a new system before it was decided changes would occur, so this is essentially it. We're also guaranteed to have a discussion about our views in this thread than we will in some other section of the forum.

Edited by Oreo

Am I at risk of losing Elite since I just got it?

If not, could I possibly have chances at vet with this new system? I try to do as much for the clan as I can, but I wouldn't say I've done much cept donate, be active, bring a couple peeps, and help set up a couple minecraft servers ( building and what not)

Still being worked out exactly what will be done with current ranks

Staff is reviewing every single veteran and elite member to ascertain their new rank in the upcoming ranks and recruitment system.

What dis man said...

It's not like we are arbitrarily taking shit away,  we are trying to be as objective as possible while also listing recent "active" experience with said individual. As well as this, we are checking each others biases, which we all have, via this laborious method.

This is the most I've seen staff engaged as a unit in a long time. We're working to ensure the process is treated fairly and without great bias towards members of the community. Whatever the outcome, the rank assigned is what you earned.

Guest Fohacidal

I'll believe it when I get made JCS.

I called that shit first nignog

this guy called clamps hasnt gone past the staff vote and we are almost 10 days into the month

and the new recruitment system gives staff from the 15'th of the month before to vote

are we skipping a month?

New system doesn't go into effect until August.

Damn, people can't read.

We're not going anywhere....You make it sound like staff is going to invite us all to one place and chosen is going to drive by shoot us or something.

Well I mean....he is black ya'know?

A question that was asked twice and hasn't received an answer yet is this:

Vets will be nominating other people for vet?

I'm expecting that the staff will actually take into consideration the nominations, but more specifically if they've actually done a good job or not.

I know it's been repeated multiple times that the people who get promoted will have deserved it, but I would like to at least make sure that is correct.

Guest Fohacidal

A question that was asked twice and hasn't received an answer yet is this:

Vets will be nominating other people for vet?

I'm expecting that the staff will actually take into consideration the nominations, but more specifically if they've actually done a good job or not.

I know it's been repeated multiple times that the people who get promoted will have deserved it, but I would like to at least make sure that is correct.

Dont worry bro I got this all under control. As veteran veteran I will veteran the shit out of the veterans