Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

[Revoked]

:)

If I were you, I would wait at least another month before applying AND consider adding another QUALITY posts.

But thanks for writing that and apologizing.

"Gee the complaint against me is that I post too much. I better fix that by making another post."

There's no winning with me, is there?

the kiss of death

Hmm? Don't know this injoke.

:)

If I were you, I would wait at least another month before applying AND consider adding another QUALITY posts.

But thanks for writing that and apologizing.

adding another quality posts? Like, 100 more quality posts?

you take shit too seriously

don't be in a rush to fit in, settle in at a steady pace. 

I wasn't really giving a shit at first, so no I'm not taking shit too seriously but instead am simply trying to take shit... seriously.

lol why even

say l8r 2 the h8rs

I like you guys too much to turn into Kgame.

Why the fuck would you apologise for you being you. Despite how much your tone pisses me off thats nothing to be sorry for. I cant stand motherfuckers like you who think you have to conform to how other people think

Why the fuck would you apologise for you being you. Despite how much your tone pisses me off thats nothing to be sorry for. I cant stand motherfuckers like you who think you have to conform to how other people think

I'd rather be liked by people than be hated by everyone. 

Well GJ at realizing that quality > quantity.

Wait another month before you apply, turn your forum presence around, and you should be fine.

You are fun to play on the server with, so at least that is one thing going for you.

Don't be sorry you made a mistake, just don't keep making the same mistakes.

I don't get why everyone is making a big deal out of this. At least this guy knows how to edit and not double post/necro. (143 in a week isn't even that bad)

Edited by Taboo

For everyone who ever thinks of making a thread to apologize...just take a step back from the keyboard. Unless you are trying to get unbanned, I don't really see the point in creating[/posting on] yet ANOTHER thread that is more than likely not going to positively affect your reputation. (could have used a better assortment/arrangement of words)

Honestly, when you first started posting here, I thought that you were successful in not spamming too much and adding quality material to a few posts...within a week I was proven wrong.

Just try to realize when you don't really need to add that one extra post that adds nothing to a conversation.

Still much better than what we have seen in the past few months.

It shouldn't be a big deal. It became a big deal for no reason and it still isn't. Not really.

Also, ctark, minecraft still in your sig?

am i the only person who, when a person asks how to join sg and i direct them to the forums, warns them to not spam shit or face the full wrath of the forum denizens?

I pointed icha to the forums and warned him about exactly this. 

I guess I wasn't clear enough

Don't fucking apologize every time someone else gets butthurt with you. On the other end, don't get full of yourself like some users have, acting like you don't care when you really do, because it makes you look like a douche bag who's trying to hard.

both can be prevented when you stop caring what people think about your posts. stop giving a shit and just put your input where you wanna put it, but that's another thing: don't post useless nonsense everywhere for no reason. If you wanna say something, say it, but think about what you're typing before you hit post. give it a second, take time to spell check if you have to, change words, ect.

tl:dr stop caring what people think of you and it will balance out in the end. I never apologized for my religion thread or any of my early shitposts, and you don't see people shitting on Kgame about his failed app (at least not anymore, may be wrong though lol). It's a gaming community not a high school. nobody is gonna hold shit against you (except a select few. not pointing fingers, you know who you are)

and if you just can't get along with anyone on the forums, stick to the servers.

you remind me of when i first started posting at the age of like 14

i go back and look at those posts and shake my head in shame of how much of a fucking retard i made myself seem like, and you post in the same exact way i did back then. stop responding to everything you see, because you will be flamed for your shit posts

tl;dr fuck off retard jk but rly stop posting so much

Edited by Sketchmaticx