Sign in to follow this  
HurFFiNatEr010

CALLING OUT ICHALVL

STOP POSTING IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU SEE!

You have been on the forums for like a week and have 130+ post and from what I've seen they are all shit.

Not quality whatsoever.

And you seem like a cocky fuck.

-1/60

FUCK OFF

Not to mention all the arguments you have already started.

You are the worst type of person.

STOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

YOUR ALREADY HATED MORE THEN PEOPLE LIKE KGAME BY SOME PEOPLE

disclaimer: im probably not in any position to make this considering how new i am but i had to make this.

inb4 tons of negative rep

hurff out

4hKmRtF.gif

See the difference is, KGayme is a faggot both in-game and on the forums, while Ichalvl may be a faggot on the forums but is fuckin chill in-game. Now please shut the fuck up and go bitch somewhere else

did i mention his in game presence?

NO

i dont mind him in game but the forums is a different story

/>/>STOP POSTING IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU SEE!

You have been on the forums for like a week and have 130+ post and from what I've seen they are all shit.

Not quality whatsoever.

And you seem like a cocky fuck.

-1/60 (The line above this refers to his personality, implying his in game attitude as well as forum presence.)

FUCK OFF

Not to mention all the arguments you have already started.

You are the worst type of person.

STOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

YOUR ALREADY HATED MORE THEN PEOPLE LIKE KGAME BY SOME PEOPLE

(The line above refers to Kgame, doesn't specify whether forum or in game portion of Kgame, can be interpreted either way.)

disclaimer: im probably not in any position to make this considering how new i am but i had to make this.

inb4 tons of negative rep

hurff out

4hKmRtF.gif

/>/>did i mention his in game presence?

NO

i dont mind him in game but the forums is a different story

So you basically did refer to his in game attitude at least once, even if it wasn't meant to be interpreted that way. I don't know you well in game but the way you act on the forums you seem like a whiny bitch and that you're just another kid to add to my shit list Edited by SpecialBrownies

See the difference is, KGayme is a faggot both in-game and on the forums, while Ichalvl may be a faggot on the forums but is fuckin chill in-game. Now please shut the fuck up and go bitch somewhere else

Bro, I literally haven't played with you in 3 months at least. I don't think you have much of anything to go on. Hurff is right about him. Even so, if you're a faggot in one place but not the other, THAT STILL MAKES YOU A FAGGOT.  Now please shut the fuck up and go bitch somewhere else

At least his post are thought out unlike this shit thread. Out of all the faggots that have been joining, he is the least annoying. It just took you guys 130 posts to realize he has been posting a lot.

Edited by Skotti

Bro, I literally haven't played with you in 3 months at least. I don't think you have much of anything to go on. Hurff is right about him. Even so, if you're a faggot in one place but not the other, THAT STILL MAKES YOU A FAGGOT.  Now please shut the fuck up and go bitch somewhere else

I really don't know how you came to this conclusion but I guess it's possible because... well because you're approximately 14 years old or less and a delusional freshman who thinks he's 17 and that people in this community actually like him. Oh and me not playing with you for an extended period of time is because you're a faggot and I don't play with faggots. I came to the conclusion about your in game presence because of my theory of once a faggot, always a faggot and so far, that theory has held its ground.

Thanks.

At least his post are thought out unlike this shit thread. Out of all the faggots that have been joining, he is the least annoying. It just took you guys 130 posts to realize he has been posting a lot.

Another thanks!

But yeah, it isn't really "post whoring". All of my posts are mostly my thoughts and ideas on the topic. I don't know much of the community and therefor do not plan on applying for sG until August / September, or whenever I feel confident the community can trust me.

I'll slow down the posts, I guess. I don't consider this thread a slap to the face, however, because it was written out like you had a vibrator set to "godzilla" crammed in your ass.

Also, PM me if you have any problems. Just posting a thread here on the open forums is not only asking for general hate, but is also showing yourself as "I WANT TO BE SEEN AS DOING X, EVEN THOUGH I OBVIOUSLY KNOW I WOULD DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION IN A MUCH MORE APPROPRIATE MANNER."

I'm also new, so some of your unspoken rules, regulations, guidelines, etc., might not make sense to me / I might not have learned them yet.

So sorry I upset you.

Last time I PMed you I got no response, So i made a thread. I didn't do this for attention. I don't need attention. I did this mostly to stop you from spamming, and stop you from getting anymore hate from the community. The main reason I put any hate into the post is because I saw a recent post of yours and it pissed me off, so this was an in the moment thing.

and no I don't regret shit

Last time I PMed you I got no response, So i made a thread. I didn't do this for attention. I don't need attention. I did this mostly to stop you from spamming, and stop you from getting anymore hate from the community. The main reason I put any hate into the post is because I saw a recent post of yours and it pissed me off, so this was an in the moment thing.

and no I don't regret shit

"Let's not put any more hate on Ichalvl, so I'm going to make a thread basically screaming at him so nobody will hate him any more!"

I'm sure this is how the witch trials in the old times got started.

FN6xINu.png

Nope.

Edited by Ichalvl