Sign in to follow this  
Kung?

Look at us.

Iunno, I've been around for like almost a year or some shit and I think the community has always been this bad, just get used to it and complaining normally makes it worse.

Why are you here then? I think the community is good.

Edited by Master Chief

Nope. I'll tell you how bad Hellsgamers is. I decided to killwhore and tricked most of the tees, so I went to kill all the ones I tricked. However, they have an automatic mass freekill detector that ct's you for a week if you kill 4 tees in a short span of time. Also I opened the cells because a minute had passed and noone had given orders, so I was slayed. So our level of faggotry is nowhere near theirs. Also we have no buy health options or hats, so I think we're good for now.

Why are you here then? I think the community is good.

I don't think the community is ACTUALLY bad, I just think that it hasn't really changed.. Poor wording on my part.

I wouldn't have donated ~50 bucks to a place I don't enjoy being around, now would I?!

I don't think the community is ACTUALLY bad, I just think that it hasn't really changed.. Poor wording on my part.

I wouldn't have donated ~50 bucks to a place I don't enjoy being around, now would I?!

I never said that I hated this community, but the current situations right now, it's turning into a mess.

Edited by Kung?

Also, just want to add that...

-The store is most likely for making more revenue and also for players to have fun, no harmful effects on the players.

-Paidmin abuse is starting to be looked at a lot more. Wright realized his mistakes and apologized, more will hopefully follow in his path.

-Gifting has been disabled.

I say we do some purging. About 80% of sG's nuisances just posted in here. You know who you are. 

Saying 80% would assume at LEAST 4/5 people.

So, of the... 6 individuals in this thread, assuming you don't count yourself, 4 of them are "nuisances". 

I guess the 4 are..

-Josh... I guess?

-Kung... Yeah pretty confident on this one

-BananaPeelz maybe? He seems like a pretty good person.

-jbandito? Dunno, haven't met him.

All in all,  I think sG has more problems than the people in this thread.

Saying 80% would assume at LEAST 4/5 people.

So, of the... 6 individuals in this thread, assuming you don't count yourself, 4 of them are "nuisances". 

I guess the 4 are..

-Josh... I guess?

-Kung... Yeah pretty confident on this one

-BananaPeelz maybe? He seems like a pretty good person.

-jbandito? Dunno, haven't met him.

All in all,  I think sG has more problems than the people in this thread.

I'm going to assume he was talking about KGame.

I'm going to assume he was talking about KGame.

Oh, hmm. Dunno 'bout Kgame either, I haven't had the privledge of meeting a lot of sG people yet.

Oh, hmm. Dunno 'bout Kgame either, I haven't had the privledge of meeting a lot of sG people yet.

Nah I don't mean 80% of the people here are the nuisances. I'm saying 80% of the nuisances posted in here. 

Lol comnunity is bad gtfo? We manage just fine... And if you don't evolve new things you get trashed. But still if warden messes with the gameply for credit whoring it's disallowed in my books.... ;)

I know Mufasa, I love the community here but I'm not a real fan of the current situations right now. I like things vanilla then all "custom" if you know what I mean.

/>

I know Mufasa, I love the community here but I'm not a real fan of the current situations right now. I like things vanilla then all "custom" if you know what I mean.

So what most people enjoy the shop and the exploit of gifting has been banned. Get over it no radical changes have been made.