Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

New admin command for JB: sm_grenade

sm_grenade <target> <he|flash|smoke|molotov|inc|decoy> <# of grenades> - Give someone more than 1 grenade. Bounds are 1 and 999. The long names for the grenades will also work. Premium + Admin only, which I believe is the same as sm_give.

For example, for a tower defense day, there's no need to spam sm_give or bind a key to sm_give. You can just "sm_grenade iherdcows he 200" and then freeze and teleport him. Or "sm_grenade iherdcows weapon_hegrenade 200" if you like typing more.

Made this because I totally messed up someone's molotov day and I felt very bad. Will also make decoy dodgeball simpler.

And what the heck, threw a plugin I didn't write on JB too. sm_observe to spectate that person. So long clicking through 30 people to find the one person you want to spectate!

Holy fuck I just fell in love :wub:

sm_grenade was broken with the arms race update, but it is (mostly) fixed now. If someone has too many grenades (3 or higher, I believe) and you try to give them a new type, it will give them the ammo but the grenade itself will drop to the ground. They'll have to throw enough grenades to pick up the fallen grenade, and then they'll have their grenades. So if you want to give someone 999 grenades of multiple types, I recommend something like "sm_grenade thorgot he 1; sm_grenade thorgot flash 1; sm_grenade thorgot he 999; sm_grenade thorgot flash 999".

and FYI: some of the ammo amounts on map-spawned weapons are incorrect since the update fixed the infinite ammo/no recoil. It sees like they all spawn with default ammo now, so the glock on fail jail has 140 total bullets rather than just the 20 it used to have.

and FYI: some of the ammo amounts on map-spawned weapons are incorrect since the update fixed the infinite ammo/no recoil. It sees like they all spawn with default ammo now, so the glock on fail jail has 140 total bullets rather than just the 20 it used to have.

Now its your chance to beat me to the 1st place most glock kills :)

Sounds like they removed the ability to set how much ammo a gun comes with, or changed the property name. So either they will have to patch it, or the maps will have to be edited (pretty easy to do but will take a few minutes per map). But before we could edit the maps we'd have to know what they changed it to.

Sounds like they removed the ability to set how much ammo a gun comes with, or changed the property name. So either they will have to patch it, or the maps will have to be edited (pretty easy to do but will take a few minutes per map). But before we could edit the maps we'd have to know what they changed it to.

Or you could just edit them on the more popular maps rather than every single map.