Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

Hello, sG!

Hi all!

I've been an avid user of sG for a while now, starting out on the Jailbreak server, then mainly moving over to surf... Though sometimes I have to leave server because of abusive admins. :L

As easily seen on my Steam profile, my name is Ichalvl and I have played CS:GO for nearly 500 hours, almost 150 of those hours were spent on sG server! :D

My real name, in case it ever comes up, is Michael. I have a wicked jew fro that takes Strength 10+ gel to smooth out. Though, once it gets longer than 3 inches, there is no straightening it at all. It's just a giant flop of hair. And no, I'm not Jewish. I'm agnostic.

I live in the USA, probably getting watched by the NSA as we speak but who cares! More specifically, I'm in California... Home of a bright sun and beautiful asses!

Something interesting? as seen on my profile for the surf server (http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/401216), the time I have spent on T and CT are near identical... Cool!

So yeah, that's me. I like a lot of the admins, minus Surprise Butt Sex. 

That's basically it. 

...I am also global highest-tier admin on Swoobles servers, so feel free to make fun of me for that. I'll be admin here.. One day.

welcome to the forums btw your good at surf lol

Well, I can thank you for making me actually sign up on the forums - I needed a way to complain how you kicked me twice, since the spawn is apparently a knife arena and I will get kicked if it is anything other than that. TIL!

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Ichalvl

I think I remember just calling you Itchy.

Gah... Yes. You did just cal me Itchy. >.>

Ello m8! Welcome to the forums. I won't make fun of you too much for the swoobles, at least its not hellzgamers.

I changed it over to [JoinSG] :)

welcome to the forums, I'm still waiting for you to remove your swoobles tag

Ok, I did. It's [JoinSG] now.

Well, I can thank you for making me actually sign up on the forums - I needed a way to complain how you kicked me twice, since the spawn is apparently a knife arena and I will get kicked if it is anything other than that. TIL!

Edit: Typo.

yea sorry but the first time it was admin disrespect anyways your really good you raped me :P

Hey Ichalvl, I remember when you first found our server!

Haha, yeah! I friended you and kept PM'ing you since I was too shy to ask anyone what the hell to do. :)

Welcome and hello see you on the servers. And nice channel you got there.

Thanks! I... put a moderate amount of work into it.

Welcome to the forums.  You are a fun guy to play late night JB with.

You too ctark!

Sup! I played with you yesterday. You're a cool guy :D

I've played with you a while ago, back when I first started I think... Too bad you don't remember! :(