Sign in to follow this  
ExoFox123

Asian Stereotypes-Let's discuss

This is going to evolve into something that involves me fucking up english intentionally, then GT busting out the spell check. I can feel it. Why don't you go bother someone else?

I also said I was better with english, not that I was great.

Then why do you keep spelling English with a lower case "e"? It's a motherfucking proper noun. This is like 3rd grade type shit you're failing at.

Fuck this shit, I'm abandoning thread. I wanted a serious conversation about stereotypes,  but then it turned into a serious conversation about chopstick wielding, which then turned into an english flame war.

Yeah, I'm once again saying "english" with a lower case "e."

Look! I did it twice! I could've also put the period outside of the quote marks, but I'm not that low.

Chosenone, if you are reading this, my point is proven.

Unwelcome.

You're the one setting yourself up for negative feedback. If anything you're proving his point, not your own. All of my criticism has been about what you've said, not some automatic predisposed negativity against you. Like I already said, if you had just acknowledged my corrections the first time instead of being a stubborn brat, we could have avoided all of this.

lol, I'll just let GT correct the mistakes in your English.

Ahaha, I just saw this post.

is it true that you are genetically predisposed to being a submissive lady-boy?

I recently learned about evidence suggesting it's not genetics or even an issue of culture that's lead to the pervading submissiveness, asexuality, and declining birth rate in Japan, but rather side effects of widespread mercury poisoning caused by the extremely fish-dependant diet that's common in Japan. Pretty fascinating stuff.

Tons of Asians use chopsticks crazily—crossing the sticks and just pinching food clumsily.

tumblr_ma7wyuYI3I1ry47a1o1_500.gif

Fuck this shit, I'm abandoning thread. I wanted a serious conversation about stereotypes,  but then it turned into a serious conversation about chopstick wielding, which then turned into an english flame war.

Look! I did it twice! I could've also put the period outside of the quote marks, but I'm not that low.

A serious conversation about stereotypes. Lol you goober that's not happening.

I recently learned about evidence suggesting it's not genetics or even an issue of culture that's lead to the pervading submissiveness, asexuality, and declining birth rate in Japan, but rather side effects of widespread mercury poisoning caused by the extremely fish-dependant diet that's common in Japan. Pretty fascinating stuff.

Also, soy products which contain chemicals that act a lot like estrogen. A lot of Asians are lactose intolerant, or simply just don't drink cow's milk, but instead drink soy milk. The large amount of soy products in Asian (not Asian-American) diet increases estrogen (or estrogen-like chemicals) in the body, causing.. well more feminine men. You can read about soy and those negative effects here: http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

You're the one who opened this idiotic thread with the presumption that we're ignorant, racist, and discriminatory by posting the stupid fake questions about you that none of us had, and then proceed to be pig headed when people corrected your own blatant misconceptions.

Stop acting like a child.

No, actually, you could have. Putting the punctuation mark inside the quotation marks is a stylistic choice that can be reserved for only when quoting something that requires its own independent punctuation.

I am offended by this post.

But according to Gt, he can not in fact speak English. I am simply pointing out that since he's some kind of self-proclaimed oriental, he may be struggling with his English. We as white westerners need to be more compassionate towards these internet immigrants, who make long journeys to our bountiful American forums. I'm only trying to help, my oriental amigo.  

Ever considered you might just suck at both?

Also, chopsticks are pretty much the only aspect of Asian culture I actually really like. I use them regularly with all kinds of food just for the hell of it.

You would... you fucking would. Lol. XD

Edit: Exo, can we just see what you look like yet? I need proof of this Asian orientation you're claiming.

Edited by BeauutifulChaos

Also, soy products which contain chemicals that act a lot like estrogen. A lot of Asians are lactose intolerant, or simply just don't drink cow's milk, but instead drink soy milk. The large amount of soy products in Asian (not Asian-American) diet increases estrogen (or estrogen-like chemicals) in the body, causing.. well more feminine men. You can read about soy and those negative effects here: http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

Never realized that one my favorite drinks would turn me gay.  :(

soy_zps6ac0e46b.png

Edited by Kung?

Well that was worth the read. Gotta remember you guys type the languages with a capital letter too...

+1 to GT for another helpful English lesson. :P