Sign in to follow this  
ExoFox123

Asian Stereotypes-Let's discuss

Using your ring finger with chopsticks is much more awkward than just using your index and middle fingers.

What? That is the proper way to use chopsticks lol. Rest it on the ring finger, hold the other like a pencil (if you don't hold a pencil like a retard). then lift the one you're hold like a pencil and the one resting on the ring finger remains stationary. Any other way feels awkward.

What? That is the proper way to use chopsticks lol. Rest it on the ring finger, hold the other like a pencil (if you don't hold a pencil like a retard). then lift the one you're hold like a pencil and the one resting on the ring finger remains stationary. Any other way feels awkward.

Tons of Asians use chopsticks crazily—crossing the sticks and just pinching food clumsily.  I get way better control resting the lower one on my middle finger and controlling the top with my thumb and index fingers.

Tons of Asians use chopsticks crazily—crossing the sticks and just pinching food clumsily.  I get way better control resting the lower one on my middle finger and controlling the top with my thumb and index fingers.

But you're black............all you know how to handle is a basketball and a pistol.

Q: Are you good at math?

A: Nope. I'm way better at English. Probably because my math teachers were mostly racist.

My third grade math teacher talked to my family and me using the most simple English I have ever heard. 

She also gave me a D [no jokes please] and in the notes wrote "Asian".

Ever considered you might just suck at both?

Also, chopsticks are pretty much the only aspect of Asian culture I actually really like. I use them regularly with all kinds of food just for the hell of it.

Edited by Goldentongue

^Hell no. Why does everyone think I'm white!?

^ I take one resting on my middle finger, another between my thumb and index. I shift my thumb when I attempt to pick up food.

Just to throw it out there we do have a quote button.

Mmm, should of rechecked. I can guarantee that I am better than most people I know [including white people and british people] at english.

But this is the internet, and I do not give a fuck.

Mmm, I should have rechecked. I can guarantee that I am better than most people I know [including white people and British people] at English.

Dear god, you're not even just making spelling or common syntax mistakes at this point. You're using blatantly wrong words and are repeating the exact same errors I just corrected you on. You're not good at English, you just happen to know a lot of really really dumb people.

Edited by Goldentongue

Lord Jesus, he's stalking my topic for english errors! Is this some initiation shit?!

I expect an answer, Dojima.

I apologise for being a fraction of the human race, which is known to have several errors in their genetics. 

Edited by ExoFox123

Mmm, should of rechecked. I can guarantee that I am better than most people I know [including white people and british people] at english.

Your circle of people must all be children.  That's a pretty egregious error.

haha, yep, GT beat me to it.

Your circle of people must all be children.  That's a pretty egregious error.

haha, yep, GT beat me to it.

I was going to use "should've," but I was afraid to use that word because GT is a grammar afficionado.

I apologise for being a fraction of the human race, which is known to have several errors in their genetics.

Stop.

I was going to use "should've," but I was afraid to use that word because GT is a grammar aficionado.

If I was a grammar aficionado I'd be tearing apart my own posts for comma splices and the multitude of other structure errors I make on a regular basis.  Knowing the difference between "have" and "of", knowing how to capitalize proper nouns, and making use of spell check is basic shit you should have mastered in elementary school.  There's really no excuse for it.

Edited by Goldentongue

Is there a specific reason you feel an urge to invade topics just to correct someone's english?

I'm human. I'm not perfect, nor do I claim to be.

If you're willing to cease, perhaps we could actually enjoy life.

Stop.

If I was a grammar aficionado I'd be tearing apart my own posts for comma splices and the multitude of other structure errors I make on a regular basis.  Knowing the difference between "have" and "of", knowing how to capitalize proper nouns, and making use of spell check is basic shit you should have mastered in elementary school.  There's really no excuse for it.

So, the war goes on. Whatever, I am too old for this shit, and drop out of the debate. Now leave my thread alone, you already ruined the topic.

Edited by ExoFox123

Is there a specific reason you feel an urge to invade topics just to correct someone's English?

If you would just take note of corrections the first or even second time instead of indignantly turning your snotty little pig nose at them, you could save yourself from so much future strife. You're the one fucking up basic English, not me. Feel free to thank me for being so patient with the help I've given.

Edited by Goldentongue

I was going to use "should've," but I was afraid to use that word because GT is a grammar afficionado.

Wat. So you decided against using a perfectly fine contraction in favor of using a word that doesn't fit. You said you thought about your word usage, so I'm not sure why you decided to go with "should of."

Is there a specific reason you feel an urge to invade topics just to correct someone's english?

Well you claimed to be great at English, then demonstrated otherwise and GT is just correcting basic grammar.

This is going to evolve into something that involves me fucking up english intentionally, then GT busting out the spell check. I can feel it. Why don't you go bother someone else?

I also said I was better with english, not that I was great.

Edited by ExoFox123

white people and british people confirmed for mutually exclusive